Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
    Can we embed vines yet or nahh?
    I will look for a hack this week mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
      Can we embed vines yet or nahh?
      You can now embed vines into your post

It's the same with how you embed Instagram photos/videos, but instead of the "[igm]" tags, you can use the "[vine]" tags.

For example, this link:

Code:
      http://vine.co/v/O6umaigYYej
      Would look like this in your post:

[vine-]O6umaigYYej[/vine-]

Without the hyphens

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

It's the same with how you embed Instagram photos/videos, but instead of the "[igm]" tags, you can use the "[vine]" tags.

For example, this link:

Code:

Without the hyphens
        Hell ya thats awesome!!!! Thanks Danny
        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

For example, this link:

Code:

Without the hyphens

Last edited by legendarytunechi; 12-11-2014, 08:55 AM. Reason: because i want to

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post

Comment

• why do you have to wait 20 seconds between searches? Like what's the main reason behind that? @Danny M [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                why do you have to wait 20 seconds between searches? Like what's the main reason behind that? @Danny M @Wisheezy
                I imagine to stop bots flooding it with requests which would overload the vBulletin forum database.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  I imagine to stop bots flooding it with requests which would overload the vBulletin forum database.
                  Okay i see, anoying as hell when i press wrong and have to wait tho

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                    Okay i see, anoying as hell when i press wrong and have to wait tho
                    It's only 20 seconds mate.. Better than being spammed to high hell

Comment

• Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it. 19 out of 20 times when I try to post on HQ it crashes safari and won't let me post. I've tried a bunch of things to fix it but nothing works. The only way I can post is to shut down safari clear data then post on the mobile version. This is the only site it happens on and here lately it's gotten way worse. I don't know what causes it or how to fix it.
                      None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                        Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it. 19 out of 20 times when I try to post on HQ it crashes safari and won't let me post. I've tried a bunch of things to fix it but nothing works. The only way I can post is to shut down safari clear data then post on the mobile version. This is the only site it happens on and here lately it's gotten way worse. I don't know what causes it or how to fix it.
                        I just posted this message using Safari and browsed the forums, but it hasn't crashed, so I don't really know what to suggest. Is there any updates that need doing

Comment

I just posted this message using Safari and browsed the forums, but it hasn't crashed, so I don't really know what to suggest. Is there any updates that need doing
                          Yea, I'm thinking it's because my phones old. I just don't know why it had to pick hq to dislike I just soft reset it and changed some settings and it's acting like it's going to let me post this so maybe that worked.
                          None

Comment

Working...
                          X