Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
    U should be able to get notifications for if someone replies to your posts
    We will add it as soon as the hack is stable and works 100%
    Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    Forum Suggestions

ban some people...
    Report button >>

Comment

would be nice ,if we really put up that wayne face :happy:

and i got a idea, that this 10post ascess should be changed to 100 posts, because i noticed, many users just log in on here and makin 10spam posts, they probably wouldnt do 100 posts than and wouldnt even register on here.

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post

and i got a idea, that this 10post ascess should be changed to 100 posts, because i noticed, many users just log in on here and makin 10spam posts, they probably wouldnt do 100 posts than and wouldnt even register on here.
        totally agree
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post

That's so stupid.

But I wonder if there could be a added section of the Lil Wayne discussions where you could give your opinions on albums and review them?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
            That's so stupid.
            lol why its stupid

Comment

Originally posted by +GangstaxGrillz
              gets rid of a lot of new fans but i understand you like this shell of a shit forum
              lol nah, if fans want to download his music,they wont "finish" to be fan, just because they got to do 100 posts

edit:sorry for double post
              Last edited by wayniac number1; 05-02-2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

gets rid of a lot of new fans but i understand you like this shell of a shit forum
                if its a shit forum y u sign up for?

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
                  if its a shit forum y u sign up for?
                  beause hes kinda obsessed with this site and already made like 5 different acounts
                  Last edited by wayniac number1; 04-24-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

myob but dam you got me, i signed up so i can get to the downloads quick but i found a blog so that option is obsolete now...Lol obsolete taht wrd but yea just trying to persuade people to follow the guy with the anne snippet no biggie

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Tbh i made 8 omegganutz niggapee and others i just think yall some gayasses and im on spring break so im free for whatever
                    another fucking troll?
                    I don't even understand what you're trying to "tell" us...
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

We should have a section where members that have a certain number of time on the site can access it. And only they can access it. If thats possible

Comment

lol you silly
                        If you wanna argue with me, do it through a pm.

Comment

lol why? i dont wanna argue chill yall just funny the way yall reply
                          This is for forum suggestions. Not randomness. We have a random topic thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X