Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    This is a suggestions thread not a HELP thread.

@Fire
    Notification system for what:S?
    Like Facebook When someone quotes you... Like on KTT

Comment

I'm in for that. ^^
      Notifications when you get a quote seems very useful to me.

Comment

I have suggested it before and I looked into the vB hack but I think it's still buggy and not fully developed for version 4.x yet and I just looked and it's still in beta versions so not sure if it'll work well but i'll try to see what Danny thinks

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          I have suggested it before and I looked into the vB hack but I think it's still buggy and not fully developed for version 4.x yet and I just looked and it's still in beta versions so not sure if it'll work well but i'll try to see what Danny thinks
          Okay great!

Comment

BAN THIS DUDE

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/mem...sof-62100.html

god damn...how long is it gonna take for one of you mods to ban him? ^

Comment

Originally posted by TheArticlesOf
              i didnt do nothing so calm down
              You've already been banned once, Respect(.)

Comment

so the lift is up i havent spam recently like in a week so calm down everyone you can see my repp is going down
                Creating a second account while already banned calls for a permanent ban. And, hate to break it to you, your rep is going up in terms of bad rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                  Creating a second account while already banned calls for a permanent ban. And, hate to break it to you, your rep is going up in terms of bad rep.

@Article/Respectwhatever.. even your signature is disturbing as fuck
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

1no its going down than my recent rep 2plus several members mention makin an another account smh
                    1. So why when I made my post you only had one dark red bar, now you have two?
                    2. Even if that's so, you'd receive neutral rep.

Comment

yeah dude like, your profile makes it hard to take you seriously like.
                      you have shit on your avatar

Comment

Definitely would be feeling a mobile version of the site, even if it wasn't an app. Just something to use when I can't necessarily pull my laptop out.

Comment

Originally posted by lilveezy View Post
                          Definitely would be feeling a mobile version of the site, even if it wasn't an app. Just something to use when I can't necessarily pull my laptop out.
                          Yeah I've suggested it before but I think Danny had troubles getting the mod to work? I'll try with him again

Comment

Working...
                          X