Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Log-out, clear your cache and close your browser..re-login and it should all be black mate.
    It Worked. Thanks, Mate

Comment

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but the Notification Tag (when you receive a VM/PM) is still red.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
        Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but the Notification Tag (when you receive a VM/PM) is still red.
        Yeah everything thats red now is ment to be red

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          Cant access the forums on a mobile device now?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            Oh yeah Danny made the website mobile friendly..not the forums though.. Umm I'll ask him when we next speak though. Any errors or anything or?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              Oh yeah Danny made the website mobile friendly..not the forums though.. Umm I'll ask him when we next speak though. Any errors or anything or?
              Works perfect for me
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Oh, I went on to the blog and its in that mobile format and whatever, went to the site map clicked forums and it said "not found" or something.

Comment

Yeah, I created a mobile version site for LWHQ last night, which should make visiting LWHQ on a mobile device a lot faster.

I'll see what I can do with the forums today.

Also, I'm about to make a post in the new forum layout thread about the red buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    Yeah, I created a mobile version site for LWHQ last night, which should make visiting LWHQ on a mobile device a lot faster.

I'll see what I can do with the forums today.

Also, I'm about to make a post in the new forum layout thread about the red buttons.
                    I know it's been brought up multiple times, but what's the chance of a mobile site for the Forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
                      I know it's been brought up multiple times, but what's the chance of a mobile site for the Forums?
                      Yeah that's what I was saying above, I'll see what I can do about a mobile site for the forums today

Comment

Can anybody help me get the post count bars to black instead of red?

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                          Can anybody help me get the post count bars to black instead of red?
                          Log Out, Clear Your Cache, Close Your Browser, Re-Open, Log-In. Should Be Sorted

Comment

Working...
                          X