Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Well I think, and don't hold me on it, but we've been bugging Danny for a new layout for a while. When C4 shots come in I will make a new forum banner, background, the whole forum will probably get a new layout. The blog....well we all know thats so old and I know a lot of people want it to change. So once again when we get C4 shots, I can make a new blog banner. And hopefully then Danny will change the blog look too. Something fresh...well I hope lol.
    Exactly, but I have a feeling since he rarely ever wants change for a layout or theme he will probably have one professionally made and pay for it. I wouldn't mind having a professional blog that is up to date with the latest internet technology, but not a flash-based site. Also, I think we should leave Wordpress at some point, but I know Danny will never leave them (which I don't understand).

Comment

• Re: Hello everyone

Originally posted by Reulkysluck
      Hello,I am newbie,wish you have a good day.
      Wtf?, some bots round here?
      Last edited by Wisheezy; 12-05-2010, 07:31 AM.
      So Lil Wayne, Whats your motivation?

'Is that really a question?
      Do you really have that written down in your notepad?
      You should be ashamed of yourself
      You smell me girl
      I smell like money'

Comment

Quick question.
        Is it possible to make it an option tobring up the smiley box thing without going into the advanced posting bit? Cos thats so long.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          Quick question.
          Is it possible to make it an option tobring up the smiley box thing without going into the advanced posting bit? Cos thats so long.
          Ya, i was hoping for the same thing ..i'll communicate with Danny that this is an idea which should be implemented , hopefully we can make it happen soon

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
            The blog needs a new banner too tbh.
            You check the blog? Lol. I haven't been on the blog in awhile. All the news and stuff gets posted here before the blog anyways lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
              You check the blog? Lol. I haven't been on the blog in awhile. All the news and stuff gets posted here before the blog anyways lol.
              I think most of the users check the blog and I agree with wolverineball11, the blog needs a new banner, its gettin too old now + Wayne doesn't look like that anymore

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                I think most of the users check the blog and I agree with wolverineball11, the blog needs a new banner, its gettin too old now + Wayne doesn't look like that anymore
                Well the banner of the blog ain't changing until C4 promo shots are made basically ..

Comment

I wanna try and make a Banner...give it a try..if thats cool.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                    I wanna try and make a Banner...give it a try..if thats cool.
                    I'd like to see that. Even if it's not gonna be used.

Comment

Here's what we (the staff) will be discussing over the next few days. Keep in mind this isn't everything, but just want to show everyone what we're focused on right now (in order of importance, well in my opinion). If you would like anything added before our major discussion tomorrow tell me now and I'll see if it's good enough to add to the list:

Comment

Black name for LilWayneHQ Godfathers ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                          Black name for LilWayneHQ Godfathers ftw.
                          It should be.

Comment

Working...
                          X