• Re: Blog/Forum Suggestions and Discussion

I'm with Goobz and Ice tbh...

Comment

Unban Cody and Speedy.

Don't ban me either.

Comment

The quote notification is a good idea and also to have a list similar to the rep so that you can see what posts you have been thanked for..

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
            Unban Cody and Speedy.

Don't ban me either.
            Yeah, I want Speedy back too!

Comment

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Why should Cody be unbanned lol? You guys mad? He just trolled, wanted to be banned anyway. He never contributed to the community, a straight hater and flame baiter. He's not needed in this community. He will never be unbanned.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                Why should Cody be unbanned lol? You guys mad? He just trolled, wanted to be banned anyway. He never contributed to the community, a straight hater and flame baiter. He's not needed in this community. He will never be unbanned.
                What about Speedy?

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                  What about Speedy?
                  I didn't ban Speedy, but he did troll the second I did unban him last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                    What about Speedy?
                    He got "beef" with 1 admin, that's why he always gets banned
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      I want Cody to be unbanned. He's no worse than me tbh.
                      Ignore him if you dislike him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        He got "beef" with 1 admin, that's why he always gets banned
                        Mehh, that was over a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          I have no idea on why you have such a problem with me.

Comment

Working...
                          X