Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
    Should we start with you?

Comment

• Re: ipledge accutane Hardaway

That shit made me lol

Comment

This Cody shit really makes me lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
          This Cody shit really makes me lol
          Its the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
            how about a tumblr for the blog. you'd post blog posts on tumblr too just for the people who have one. could probably get a bunch of followers and shit. also it'd get the name out there.

and it can be linked with twitter so you could just use the tumblr and it would send a tweet for you. you could still use the twitter account too but just sayin a tumblr would be another way to reach people.
            i'll say it again...

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
              how about a tumblr for the blog. you'd post blog posts on tumblr too just for the people who have one. could probably get a bunch of followers and shit. also it'd get the name out there.

and it can be linked with twitter so you could just use the tumblr and it would send a tweet for you. you could still use the twitter account too but just sayin a tumblr would be another way to reach people.
              I like this.

Comment

• Re: Blog/Forum Suggestions and Discussion

Cody got unbanned now unban Speedy.

Comment

lol so yeah, he makes a dupe, states the obvious that it is him and asks to get unbanned and he gets unbanned even after:

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  Why should Cody be unbanned lol? You guys mad? He just trolled, wanted to be banned anyway. He never contributed to the community, a straight hater and flame baiter. He's not needed in this community. He will never be unbanned.

Just what the fuck happened Wisheezy, he sent you some cash over paypal? OLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    I don't really, you basically wanted to be banned. You also never followed rules..why should you be unbanned? You'd only go back to how you were. There were a good few months where it was just trollHQ you and frank just being annoying, unfortunately you snapped and got the hammer.

Why did my name get brought up?

Comment

• Re: adipex diet phentermine pill Duluth

Smh at the controversy over trolling..

lol

#pitifulhumans
                      Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

• Re: adipex diet phentermine pill Duluth

Angry people on the internet<

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                          lol so yeah, he makes a dupe, states the obvious that it is him and asks to get unbanned and he gets unbanned even after:

Just what the fuck happened Wisheezy, he sent you some cash over paypal? OLOLOLOLOLOL
                          Lol no. But if he can prove he won't troll again he can stay. You think i'd keep him unbanned again if he went straight back to his old ways? No way. I don't hesistate to perm ban anyone when it comes down to it so don't think I'm some push over...but I am one for forgiveness and if Cody can be a chilled normal user without trolling then that's fine especially if he matured up and moved on from that.

Comment

Working...
                          X