Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable signatures tbh... It makes the site looks tacky and sloppy. Also way too many retards here using waay to big signatures. I know it's possible to turn off in the settings, but it would improve the forum and benefit everyone...

Comment

• Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
      Disable signatures tbh... It makes the site looks tacky and sloppy. Also way too many retards here using waay to big signatures. I know it's possible to turn off in the settings, but it would improve the forum and benefit everyone...
      Don't take away sigs, but make them a certain limit to dumbasses can't put HUGE ones.

Comment

• he's the only one who complains

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          Why ban kid comet? He actually makes tha website funny 2 use 4rm time 2 time. It's better that there's funny people on this site because it makes it a lot less boring when theres no wayne news.
          Getting old, I don't think making a Thread called Hi Frank, is funny or amusing, he's just making threads for the hell of it, but that was like last week I posted that. I really don't care for what he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
            Getting old, I don't think making a Thread called Hi Frank, is funny or amusing, he's just making threads for the hell of it, but that was like last week I posted that. I really don't care for what he does.
            [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] is funny as fuck that nigga never be banned

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              @KidComet is funny as fuck that nigga never be banned
              Well obviously if he hasn't been banned yet. A tleast I don't think he has.

Comment

• Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                Disable signatures tbh... It makes the site looks tacky and sloppy. Also way too many retards here using waay to big signatures. I know it's possible to turn off in the settings, but it would improve the forum and benefit everyone...
                you can disable signatures through settings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  @KidComet is funny as fuck that nigga never be banned
                  yeah to an extent.

hopefully he doesnt see this and get gassed up

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Syko; 05-19-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                        you can disable signatures through settings.
                        I know i already did that. I'm just saying it would make this forum a lot faster and look less tacky & sloppy

Comment

• tbh

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
                          X