Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

The thing I like about KTT is their nice light background. It'd be good to have a lighter background to but not too light. And to make it resemble the blog a litttle.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      The thing I like about KTT is their nice light background. It'd be good to have a lighter background to but not too light. And to make it resemble the blog a litttle.
      Tis the plan.

Comment

Stop letting people make "Official" threads in the Music Domain for artists people don't even talk about. People lately have been making threads that don't even get a page of talk in the first week. Dafuck is that.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
          Stop letting people make "Official" threads in the Music Domain for artists people don't even talk about. People lately have been making threads that don't even get a page of talk in the first week. Dafuck is that.
          Yup I know, I'll take a look in a bit I'm off out in a sec. But yeah people should only be making threads for artists that have a lot of talk about them so it can all be controlled and under one thread like the C4 thread was (smfh).

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            Yup I know, I'll take a look in a bit I'm off out in a sec. But yeah people should only be making threads for artists that have a lot of talk about them so it can all be controlled and under one thread like the C4 thread was (smfh).
            Well we have a few "Official" artist threads that are good. Than there is the threads that are made and only the OP replies in it the first two pages. Than it will die, and than they bump it. Stupid shit. Saw one made today for an artist I haven't seen talked about on this forum in forever.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Well we have a few "Official" artist threads that are good. Than there is the threads that are made and only the OP replies in it the first two pages. Than it will die, and than they bump it. Stupid shit. Saw one made today for an artist I haven't seen talked about on this forum in forever.
              Maybe make sub sections for the most popular artists on the forums? lol I know Danny wouldn't go for that at all.

Comment

Immortal Technique
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                  Maybe make sub sections for the most popular artists on the forums? lol I know Danny wouldn't go for that at all.
                  Nah that's a bit extreme Artillery, the good artist threads are doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    Nah that's a bit extreme Artillery, the good artist threads are doing well.
                    Yeah I know. KTT does the same and it's a bit ridiculous.

Comment

So it's 100% sure that the forum theme will change + new background?

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                        So it's 100% sure that the forum theme will change + new background?
                        I'm working on the banner, background, hopefully a bunch of new icons or progress bars...gunna change the colour scheme to match the blog abit more and hopefully add a hack or two (but if you mean a completely different theme then no sorry Danny said no, me and Artille tried to convince him though :/)

Comment

These meaningless threads need to stop too,that one members keeps doing Wayne song vs. Wayne song threads, isn't that a little too much. He does a new one like every 2 days.

Comment

Working...
                          X