This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
    Yeah I actually tried google searching to see if there was a hack to direct users to a thread their first time on the forum/Headquarters section. Didn't see one though. At least having the FAQ would help regardless because hopefully the few intelligent people that go to make a thread in this section which is the right place, hopefully they see the FAQ. I'm just tired of seeing the same threads and I'm sure y'all are tired of always answering the same questions.
    There is definitely one because I've found it before and wanted to do this idea you suggested a while back but never progressed it furthur but yeah it's a good suggestion i'll definitely be looking to get this sorted.

EDIT: here it is http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=241754

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      There is definitely one because I've found it before and wanted to do this idea you suggested a while back but never progressed it furthur but yeah it's a good suggestion i'll definitely be looking to get this sorted.

EDIT: here it is Force Users to Read a Thread - vBulletin.org Forum
      That would be cool for use in this section when people try to make a thread for sure..

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Danny did you see that vBulletin just release version 4.2? Looks like some cool features were in there!

Do you have to pay for an upgrade with vB or does your license allow an upgrade?

Comment

EDIT: here it is Force Users to Read a Thread - vBulletin.org Forum
          We are using that in the Music Domain section Dan linking to the thread about posting illegal downloads, you don't remember

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
          That would be cool for use in this section when people try to make a thread for sure..
          The problem is they always post in the Lil Wayne, Latest News or General Chat section and me or Dan have to move them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            We are using that in the Music Domain section Dan linking to the thread about posting illegal downloads, you don't remember

The problem is they always post in the Lil Wayne, Latest News or General Chat section and me or Dan have to move them.
            fuck sake haha how could I forget that!...I suppose because I don't see it happening I presumed we didn't have it. I guess you added it quiet a while back now.

Comment

• Suggestion: ban jayseanandlilwayne for his stupid threads and homophobic comments
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                Suggestion: ban jayseanandlilwayne for his stupid threads and homophobic comments
                He's well on his way for a ban

Comment

He's well on his way for a ban
                  Oh, I see.
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Instead of this

Could we have this?

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                      Instead of this

Could we have this?
                      What? You mean where it adds the extra post with the date etc? if so that's to prevent double posting.

Comment

• Profile music?

Just went on MySpace the other day and reminded me

Comment

• we need the notsureif smiley. the same one ktt is using

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X