Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    Lmfao, I saw this coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/mem...ein-12099.html

look at at all of his recent posts... BAN

That's all you can really say, .

Comment

"Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread V2"

I don't think you can lock a thread and still call it a discussion thread.. not much of a discussion happening in there... why's it still locked?

Comment

• Re: Blog/Forum Suggestions and Discussion

I was wondering if Dear Anne, could possibly be an inderect sign that Wayne is Em's biggest or one of his biggest fans. I know it's a stretch.....but especially at the end of the song Wayne says, "And I'm sorry about Stan. So I wrote this to say I'm your number one fan"........."Stan" was Em's biggest fan until obviously he killed himself. Could Wayne be saying that He's one of Em's biggest fans? Before they started talking and working together it took a long time for them to connect, Wayne and his camp tried reaching out many times to Em to get together but Em wouldn't have it back then. Most likely because of all the things he was dealing with at the time. Just curious to see what people think? I wouldn't blame Wayne, they are both lyrical geniuses and I'm sure one can respect that and see that in another.

Comment

• Re: Blog/Forum Suggestions and Discussion

Originally posted by tgs129 View Post
            I was wondering if Dear Anne, could possibly be an inderect sign that Wayne is Em's biggest or one of his biggest fans. I know it's a stretch.....but especially at the end of the song Wayne says, "And I'm sorry about Stan. So I wrote this to say I'm your number one fan"........."Stan" was Em's biggest fan until obviously he killed himself. Could Wayne be saying that He's one of Em's biggest fans? Before they started talking and working together it took a long time for them to connect, Wayne and his camp tried reaching out many times to Em to get together but Em wouldn't have it back then. Most likely because of all the things he was dealing with at the time. Just curious to see what people think? I wouldn't blame Wayne, they are both lyrical geniuses and I'm sure one can respect that and see that in another.
            Erm... Wrong thread?

Comment

Originally posted by ymcmb View Post
              "Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread V2"

I don't think you can lock a thread and still call it a discussion thread.. not much of a discussion happening in there... why's it still locked?
              Because C4 is months away and people have nothing relevant to discuss as we have no new news so it will remain closed til' discussion worthy topics arise from the album, til then it's stay closed or it'll be a complete cluster fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                Because C4 is months away and people have nothing relevant to discuss as we have no new news so it will remain closed til' discussion worthy topics arise from the album, til then it's stay closed or it'll be a complete cluster fuck.
                Are you gonna heavily moderate the thread so it wont end up like the last C4 thread?

Comment

Whatever happened to the "Flags added instead of location on the sidebar" thing?

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                    Are you gonna heavily moderate the thread so it wont end up like the last C4 thread?
                    I would have but I'm going to be on holiday for 3 weeks during end of july/start of August so thanks to the push back it looks like it'll just become a retarded thread again...

Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
                    Whatever happened to the "Flags added instead of location on the sidebar" thing?
                    Not sure, I think Danny didn't like it can't remember why we didn't add it though.

Comment

Not sure, I think Danny didn't like it can't remember why we didn't add it though.
                      Wow...no offense but it seems like Danny doesn't really want to "improve" the forums a whole lot....

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
                        Wow...no offense but it seems like Danny doesn't really want to "improve" the forums a whole lot....
                        I don't know why we didn't add it but it's here: Country Flags - Postbit & Postbit_Legacy. vB 4.0.x (Inc GO - vBulletin.org Forum

I'll ask him again see what he thinks

Comment

I would have but I'm going to be on holiday for 3 weeks during end of july/start of August so thanks to the push back it looks like it'll just become a retarded thread again...

Damn. We need to get somebody who can moderate it.

Comment

Working...
                          X