Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    I would like to think soon...but Danny isn't keen on it Blog layout is so old and isn't that great, we need something modern and fresh, same goes for the forum haha..
    No offense to Danny but dude hates change.

Comment

Do you guys think we should make it so when you quote someone, the images they posted don't show up in your post/quotation. It would make the site look more clean and allow for less scrolling. Could just replace it with "image" or the link to the image instead. I know it's possible because another forum I go on does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
        Do you guys think we should make it so when you quote someone, the images they posted don't show up in your post/quotation. It would make the site look more clean and allow for less scrolling. Could just replace it with "image" or the link to the image instead. I know it's possible because another forum I go on does it.
        I like that idea. Im sick of scrolling down a ton because theres so many pictures in quotes.

Comment

Have a little picture next to your name that shows if you have been a one year member or two year or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
            Have a little picture next to your name that shows if you have been a one year member or two year or something like that.
            I like this idea.
            Also artille its much easier if people don't post those smartass pictures.

Comment

In my own opinion, I think using images to say something you could just as easily say in a post should be a bannable offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dino View Post
                In my own opinion, I think using images to say something you could just as easily say in a post should be a bannable offense.
                Why? They're funny imo

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

well said mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                    well said mate.
                    Banned for using pictures in a reply?

I don't like that suggestion.

But @Artille, That's a good idea to remove pictures from quotes.
                    Last edited by YoungTune.; 11-15-2010, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
                      Agree with this.

lol @ banning for adding pictures in your post

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Its annoying and quite childish sometimes. It is used way too much to be funny. And I didn't exactly mean ban when I posted that, I meant warning. And only for excessive use

Comment

Its annoying and quite childish sometimes. It is used way too much to be funny. And I didn't exactly mean ban when I posted that, I meant warning. And only for excessive use
                          I understand if they use it in every post, But I don't so I'm all good.

Comment

Working...
                          X