No announcement yet.

Question For Danny About Current Actions/Getting A New Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] damn so it's really gonna be like that huh you just gonna see this and duck and not say anything damn, what a fall from grace. There are 15 other people in here who have shown support for martian to be a new mod, and asking for new moderation. And most of them are vets, who PAID money to help keep this site running, and you're just gonna ignore all of us like that? That's just disrespectful to the people who visit your site and help keep it alive tbh. Then you get mad when I am 'disrespectful' to you forget about me because i know you aint fuckin with me now, but at least listen to the 8-9 vets in here who helped pay and keep this site running and the others who have made their voice heard, and what they'd like out of this site now that has brought tons of wayne fans together over the years. What you've done and accomplished with this site is nothing short of amazing for us and we are forever grateful, we're just asking for 1 new mod, is that to much to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      @Danny M damn so it's really gonna be like that huh you just gonna see this and duck and not say anything damn, what a fall from grace. There are 15 other people in here who have shown support for martian to be a new mod, and asking for new moderation. And most of them are vets, who PAID money to help keep this site running, and you're just gonna ignore all of us like that? That's just disrespectful to the people who visit your site and help keep it alive tbh. Then you get mad when I am 'disrespectful' to you forget about me because i know you aint fuckin with me now, but at least listen to the 8-9 vets in here who helped pay and keep this site running and the others who have made their voice heard, and what they'd like out of this site now that has brought tons of wayne fans together over the years. What you've done and accomplished with this site is nothing short of amazing for us and we are forever grateful, we're just asking for 1 new mod, is that to much to ask?
      [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] the perfect member on here to be mod

Comment

@Danny M damn so it's really gonna be like that huh you just gonna see this and duck and not say anything damn, what a fall from grace. There are 15 other people in here who have shown support for martian to be a new mod, and asking for new moderation. And most of them are vets, who PAID money to help keep this site running, and you're just gonna ignore all of us like that? That's just disrespectful to the people who visit your site and help keep it alive tbh. Then you get mad when I am 'disrespectful' to you forget about me because i know you aint fuckin with me now, but at least listen to the 8-9 vets in here who helped pay and keep this site running and the others who have made their voice heard, and what they'd like out of this site now that has brought tons of wayne fans together over the years. What you've done and accomplished with this site is nothing short of amazing for us and we are forever grateful, we're just asking for 1 new mod, is that to much to ask?
        are you in love with dude

jesus

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          are you in love with dude

jesus
          you come in every thread i make askin that, you jealous bb?

i know martian personally why cant i rep for my boy?

Comment

you come in every thread i make askin that, you jealous bb?

i know martian personally why cant i rep for my boy?
            you both definitely have a plan set up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              you both definitely have a plan set up lol.
              In what way lol? Please elaborate. Like I said I�m down for any new mod at this point, you an get it for all I care lol idc who it is, I just think martians most deserving 🤷🏻*♂️

I�m not asking for him to get access to emails or IPs or admin shit, i just want a new mod to delete threads that need to be deleted when they�re up to long and alt accounts or spams....zimmie made a thread about it in like April and it�s where I first brought up martian...no Elaborate �plan�

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/headquarters/83734-we-need-new-mods-new-mod.html

Comment

In what way lol? Please elaborate. Like I said I�m down for any new mod at this point, you an get it for all I care lol idc who it is, I just think martians most deserving 🤷🏻*♂️

I�m not asking for him to get access to emails or IPs or admin shit, i just want a new mod to delete threads that need to be deleted when they�re up to long and alt accounts or spams....zimmie made a thread about it in like April and it�s where I first brought up martian...no Elaborate �plan�

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/he...s-new-mod.html
                im sure Martian will be the next mod unless danny thinks you�re going to get something out of it lol.

but I don�t see the rush for one.

Comment

Danny will never make him mod just to piss OP off lmfao

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    Danny will never make him mod just to piss OP off lmfao
                    This didn�t age well

Comment

This didn’t age well
                      I am glad it didnt.
                      Where is that Better Get Em full version now that you promised us

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        I am glad it didnt.
                        Where is that Better Get Em full version now that you promised us
                        Don�t remember �promising�

Also said he had to be mod for a year first 🤷🏻*♂️

Comment

Don’t remember “promising”

Also said he had to be mod for a year first 路*♂️
                          Damn thats a long ass time bro.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...