Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
    maybe he's talkin' bout "Crash Landing"?

Oh yeah I was wondering who the LG guy was and just saw the new feature. I'm putting Flow's features to YT too: late122 - YouTube

Comment

Does anyone know what Fee's twitter is? Hes flow and kevins manager i believe

Comment

+rep to who can tell me what Flame gang song hoook goes '' we gettin flame gang money '' or soemthin like that really catchy only heard once, n was wantin to download

Comment

Originally posted by cx14xc View Post
          +rep to who can tell me what Flame gang song hoook goes '' we gettin flame gang money '' or soemthin like that really catchy only heard once, n was wantin to download
          hmm.. I can think of Flow's Weather Man track. A little in the beginning.

Comment

Bumpin that song right now
            [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
            Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
            God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

haha damn hense the Username, you were right, repped you

Comment

Originally posted by cx14xc View Post
                haha damn hense the Username, you were right, repped you
                No prob. brah

Comment

Speaking of features, I was reading my Shive zine yesterday (the issue w/Flow), just received it thru the mail & in there he mentioned sum features for Heroic II. Weezy, Mack Maine, Bonka & Young Fell.. Could these maybe be in Wolf instead?

Comment

Speaking of features, I was reading my Shive zine yesterday (the issue w/Flow), just received it thru the mail & in there he mentioned sum features for Heroic II. Weezy, Mack Maine, Bonka & Young Fell.. Could these maybe be in Wolf instead?
                    Damn those features are dope. When did that issue of shive come out?

Comment

wait so the flow and kevin gates video drops today?
                      Save 20% off on KarmaLoop and 10% off on Plndr use repcode: ROYLT

Comment

Flow would make Wayne step his game up big time if they collab'd

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          I don't know when it drops but they're shooting it 2day.
                          ahh word i misunderstood. we need some flow smileys aha.
                          Save 20% off on KarmaLoop and 10% off on Plndr use repcode: ROYLT

Comment

Working...
                          X