Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Good Flow verse, but the song fucking sucks. Someone make a Flow only version?!
    Dope Verse and ill do a Flow only joint but dont wanna buy it lol, anybody got tha track ??
    "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      This tbh.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Flightschool compilation mixtape is called First Class

flightschoolbeats.com
      Cover^^
      no tracklist? lol too early tho

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
      Oh and do you think you can like, take a screen pic of all your Flow's songs in winamp or sumthin, just so we can see tha names of those we missing ?? Your collection seems crazy !!
      lol, its not that crazy but I'll take a snapshot tomorrow morning

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
      Dope Verse and ill do a Flow only joint but dont wanna buy it lol, anybody got tha track ??
      ​I'll getcha 2morrow

Comment

• ---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Found it

B-Jada Ft Flow - Money
        Flow snapped

Here you guys go: B-Jada - ReverbNation
        @Danny M if you're allowed to put this on YMHQ^[/QUOTE]

"girl there's more fish in the sea im tired of your sushi, if i aint with the flamez im prolly skatin with tunechi" I wish wayne would hang with Flow every now and then, or skate with him or something. You can tell Flow is trying to get weezys attention by shoutin him out all the time. hopefully they still talk every now and then. Oh is there no download for this song? cuz i would never fuckin pay for it haha even though flow went in.

Comment

• This motha truka [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] had that song a long time ago for real his ass tweeted to that to flow with the YMHQ twitter i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            This motha truka [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] had that song a long time ago for real his ass tweeted to that to flow with the YMHQ twitter i think.
            Ha ya he knows flows people

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Found it

B-Jada Ft Flow - Money
              Flow snapped

Here you guys go: B-Jada - ReverbNation
              @Danny M if you're allowed to put this on YMHQ^
              "girl there's more fish in the sea im tired of your sushi, if i aint with the flamez im prolly skatin with tunechi" I wish wayne would hang with Flow every now and then, or skate with him or something. You can tell Flow is trying to get weezys attention by shoutin him out all the time. hopefully they still talk every now and then. Oh is there no download for this song? cuz i would never fuckin pay for it haha even though flow went in.[/QUOTE]

I'm buyin it on Friday cuz I'm fuckin' broke right now but once I buy it, I'll post a download 4 everyone on here. I could care less if this "B-Jada" gets his money worth, I kno Flow probably already got paid for his verse.

Comment

• it wont let me post the free download for the traxk !!! i figured out howw to download it for free !!!!

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/QSPKjEfl/...y_Ft_Flow.html
                Last edited by Ringo_Hendrixx; 07-04-2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringo_Hendrixx View Post
                  it wont let me post the free download for the traxk !!! i figured out howw to download it for free !!!!
                  what program?

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

if my "Wondershare AllMyMusic" free 7 day trial didn't expire a couple days ago, I could do it. But I think ppl can be patient for Friday otherwise @Ringo_Hendrixx feel free to post homie

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Screen Shots by 3 pieces?? lol I couldn't figure out how else to do this shit.. no computer expert or anythang but yeah:

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

^ Umm... zoom in y'all?

apologize its so shitty tho..

Comment

• B-Jada - Money Ft. Flow.mp3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Ringo Hendrixx .... Here Yall This Shud Work !!!! B-Jada ft. Flow - Money

Comment

• B-Jada - Money Ft. Flow.mp3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Ringo Hendrixx ..... Here yall this should work !!!! New B-Jada ft Flow - Money !!! FREE

Comment

• I posted the free download link !!!! peep my earlier post !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          Flight School - Pourin' Up (Remix) Ft - Flow, Bonka, G. Wilson

Cover Art, and Official Music Video below. Download link below

\

Pourin' Up feat. G.Wilson, Bonka, Flow [Prod. Flight School] - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

@Danny M
                          Nice shit! You're officially my fave. user on LWHQ! Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X