Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Go talk to niyo, do I look like a producer? I just give the date that's it's suppose to drop.

I thought you don't even fuck with Flow like that anymore, or did you mistake this for the Random topic thread?

You be dickriding from time to time tbh
    How the fuck did u manage 2 get these haters on your tab homie?

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
    Sign .
    r u really not a fan of Flow's muzik anymore??

Comment

Awhile back he said he barely really fucked with Flow anymore, and was calling his verse garbage on D4, but yet he still comes to this thread. I feel like he's just trying to fit in when I see him worrying about rep awhile ago, dick riding when somebody else says something, trading a itunes card to be a vet

Come on now...
      I guess he just changed his mind. But he use 2 follow up on him, so hardcore.. Can't believe it's all gone just like dat. But the ITunes card thang will 4ever be a laughing matter! Dat shit weird. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezi-Do Rhyt View Post
        Can yall jus stop dis shyt already ??
        I'm trying to but this nigga being a homo, and wont stay off my dick.
        Plus I think he bored that's why he keep fucking with me

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        oh look! its now tuesday so you are a liar!!! you should get danny to ban your ip for these lies you been spreading
        lol just chill I was waiting for you to say that yesterday

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

[QUOTE=187JoshM187;984091]Go talk to niyo, do I look like a producer? I just give the date that's it's suppose to drop.

That nigga niyo taking forever and a day
        I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

Go talk to niyo, do I look like a producer? I just give the date that's it's suppose to drop.
          i cannot believe how much of a liar you are. i bet your nose has started growing too pinocchio

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            i cannot believe how much of a liar you are. i bet your nose has started growing too pinocchio
            Please stop before I report you for unecccessary harressment

Comment

• Damn we've almost got as much pages as the Kendrick thread.

Comment

• yall niggas cyber-fightin iz ruinin dis thread, take this shyt sumwhere else, jus sayinnn, i come here to find out news about Flow (..and if that "Shit Yeah" song has dropped yet ahaa" NOT to see bullshyt niggas fightin
                Chyeaaaaaaah!

Twitter:
                www.twitter.com/JAI_107

ReverbNation:
                www.reverbnation.com/YoungNobleKing

Facebook:
                https://www.facebook.com/YoungNobleKing

YouTube
                http://www.youtube.com/user/DeziDoRhytMusik

Shout out my label PsychoZ On The Street ProductionZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezi-Do Rhyt View Post
                  yall niggas cyber-fightin iz ruinin dis thread, take this shyt sumwhere else, jus sayinnn, i come here to find out news about Flow (..and if that "Shit Yeah" song has dropped yet ahaa" NOT to see bullshyt niggas fightin
                  truuu

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
                    truuu
                    yeah, soo lets get back to Flow's shyt bluhd, Yall can fight if u want i dont give a damn, just dont do it here
                    Chyeaaaaaaah!

Twitter:
                    www.twitter.com/JAI_107

ReverbNation:
                    www.reverbnation.com/YoungNobleKing

Facebook:
                    https://www.facebook.com/YoungNobleKing

YouTube
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/DeziDoRhytMusik

Shout out my label PsychoZ On The Street ProductionZ.

Comment

• Flow needs to drop a song or a video(but mainly a song) cause it's like damn nigga

Comment

• tha fuck is wrong with all this beefin' ? take that shit to facebook or sumthin...there's barely even any news, just 4 pages of BS, wtf
                        "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
                          tha fuck is wrong with all this beefin' ? take that shit to facebook or sumthin...there's barely even any news, just 4 pages of BS, wtf
                          its the drought. fans r goin' crazy without any Flow news smh.. like living in a desert without any water.

Comment

Working...
                          X