No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like 12 isn't going to be on that Gang Related tape. Someone tweeted him asking when Gang Related is gonna drop and he said He doesn't think he's gonna be on it, and told them to ask somebody else. His latest tweets have been depressing as fuck lol, this dude like wants to kill himself or some shit it sounds like.

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
      bruh, shut up lol I don't carry on with arguments day after day, fuck dat shit.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Happy birthday

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

@187JoshM187 where the video I'm ready to watch that bih
      It didn't include you in the first place boi. You jumped in, called me ignorant, got called out, and turned into a bitch. All you had to do was sit there and shut up in the first place.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        It didn't include you in the first place boi. You jumped in, called me ignorant, got called out, and turned into a bitch. All you had to do was sit there and shut up in the first place.
        ? "Turned bitch"...really? Smh you a fool my nigga I'm not gonna to keep talking to you about bullshit bruh just stfu and do something else with your life you fucking loser. Now leave me alone this shit is done lil nigga , now go back in your parents basement and play xbox (yo only friend) and shit
        Last edited by nucklez954; 10-07-2012, 07:37 PM.
        I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          Looks like 12 isn't going to be on that Gang Related tape. Someone tweeted him asking when Gang Related is gonna drop and he said He doesn't think he's gonna be on it, and told them to ask somebody else. His latest tweets have been depressing as fuck lol, this dude like wants to kill himself or some shit it sounds like.
          weird a$$ fuck! Hope 12 don't stop makin muzik now. Too early 2 give up

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Also, where dat 'U Would 2' be?

Comment

• [/COLOR [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION]^

Comment

? "Turned bitch"...really? Smh you a fool my nigga I'm not gonna to keep talking to you about bullshit bruh just stfu and do something else with your life you fucking loser. Now leave me alone this shit is done lil nigga , now go back in your parents basement and play xbox (yo only friend) and shit
              Bitch nigga shut the fuck up. Like I fuckin said, if ya bitch ass wasn't gon back ya shit up you shouldn't have said shit to me. Can't stand you lame duck ass niggaz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                Bitch nigga shut the fuck up. Like I fuckin said, if ya bitch ass wasn't gon back ya shit up you shouldn't have said shit to me. Can't stand you lame duck ass niggaz.
                yeah....blah blah blah shut the fuck up nigga, take yo square azz back to bikini bottom, and flip them patties

Comment

yeah....blah blah blah shut the fuck up nigga, take yo square azz back to bikini bottom, and flip them patties
                  And you still a bitch so it's all good, my nigga.

Comment

• Can yall jus stop dis shyt already ??
                    Chyeaaaaaaah!

Twitter:
                    www.twitter.com/JAI_107

ReverbNation:
                    www.reverbnation.com/YoungNobleKing

Facebook:
                    https://www.facebook.com/YoungNobleKing

YouTube
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/DeziDoRhytMusik

Shout out my label PsychoZ On The Street ProductionZ.

Comment

• [MENTION=77611]TiffanyShante[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        The weekend includes saturday and sunday. So I'm not considered a liar yet
                        oh look! its now tuesday so you are a liar!!! you should get danny to ban your ip for these lies you been spreading

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          you should get danny to ban your ip
                          Sign .

Comment

Working...
                          X