• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    In another 5 months, they're gonna sell out
    Lets stop fucking up the flow thread and go in chat

Comment

• yeah, quit fucking up tha Hero's thread! Bitch ass nikkas w/y'all random conversations..

Comment

• ^ finally pics of him & his daughter. Was starting 2 think he abandoned her.

Comment

• Flow ain't on this record but he in the video a lot:

Oh and I think Boogie in there too.

Also, anyone know what "RAD GAME" means It's tatted on the palm of Flow's hand

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            Flow ain't on this record but he in the video a lot:

Oh and I think Boogie in there too.

Also, anyone know what "RAD GAME" means It's tatted on the palm of Flow's hand
            It's a video game afaik

Comment

Is anyone looking forward to Heroic vol 2 more than W.O.L.F? He did said wolf was just a mixtape to get ready for Heroic vol 2 because he's been working on that since before everyday iz halloween came out last year. And before in like november he was saying he was trying to get wayne on heroic vol 2, now that he's officially signed and they've been seen together a lot in pictures he's most likely on it. I would wanna see how that would sound

oh and @Danny M you should tweet them and ask them when Wolfs coming out since everyone in fgm retweets you, and boogie got the ymhq link in his bio. Maybe they'll give you an estimated date?
              I'll try DMing him, but I don't want him to unfollow me

Comment

• I have Guatemalan intuition.. I feel something "cool" is koming on the 17th.

Just Sayin'

Comment

Oh and since we really don't have news on anything, the flamez been in the studio all night for 3 days straight working on wolf, and also working with Tiffany Shante who was suppose to drop that maryjane song which has been in the making since like feburary. Flow dropped his verse all the way back then but dee-low just recorded his verse recently, and she's been in the studio during those three days so she got more than one song in with Flow so stay tuned. I'll be posting those when they drop. I guess wolf might not be done yet since he's still in the studio but it must be coming soon hopefully since they've tweeted about it more than usual.
                  the thing with "Wolf" not having a certain release date probably has a lot to do with features/producers. He has a list of ppl he wants on his mixtape, but sometimes it takes time for these ppl to send him their verses. The same with producers and their beats. Flow is probably trying to fit in more last minute features.. but the fact that his fans are waiting on this mixtape, he really doesn't have much time! I highly doubt he still has more work to add to his own mixtape. It's other ppl that r delaying it..

Comment

Idk if he has last minute features on the tape because everyone who usually features on his mixtapes are in the same hood as him. I know he has to have a wayne feature on there, if not one on heroic vol 2, because last year in november he said he was tryna get wayne on a feature before he was signed. Than after he was signed they've been together a lot when he was down in miami so I know they got that done. Other then that flows manager just tweets that they've been in the studio all night and then he says wolf coming soon, and thats when 12 said he heard some of wolf so it still might be unfinished maybe
                    in the "Shive" zine, (this came out in late 2011) he said that he had features from Wayne, Mack Maine, Bonka & Young Fell. But who knows? Wolf might not be completely ready yet but I bet he's cramming to get dat shit done! Being in Miami a lot doesn't mean he's been hanging with Weezy, haven't seen any photos of them together recently. I hope they're working together and shit tho. Oh, and what is Flow's manager's name?

Comment

damn that's nice
                      good looks bro

Comment

End a July

Theres a difference between the way you can pronounce words and the way you spell them out

Comment

good looking, +repped u (Quil)

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                          X