No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those that care 12 Gage of Flame Gang hopping on the remix to this song i made

Also can someone put me on to all his music?
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
      To those that care 12 Gage of Flame Gang hopping on the remix to this song i made

Also can someone put me on to all his music?
      hell yeah, I can't wait to hear dat remix homie. And yeah, I can post links to his collab mixtapes w/Flame Gang but he doesn't have any solo tapes that I know of

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Still Smokin': The Flamez - Still Smokin Hosted by Flame Gang Music // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Headphones & Weedbongs Disc 1: FLOW, 12, BOOGIE - Headphones & Weedbongs Disc 1 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Headphones & Weedbongs Disc 2: FLOW, 12, BOOGIE - Headphones & Weedbongs Disc 2 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Everyday Iz Halloween: The Flamez - Everyday Iz Halloween // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Dickies Rocking J's (Bonka ft. Slim Boogie & 12 : 15 Dickies Rocking J's.mp3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

(dope shit ^)

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

And for those who care, I bought dat B-Jada track "Money" ft. Flow so here's a download link to dat..

01 Money.m4a - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
        hell yeah, I can't wait to hear dat remix homie. And yeah, I can post links to his collab mixtapes w/Flame Gang but he doesn't have any solo tapes that I know of

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Still Smokin': The Flamez - Still Smokin Hosted by Flame Gang Music // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Headphones & Weedbongs Disc 1: FLOW, 12, BOOGIE - Headphones & Weedbongs Disc 1 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Headphones & Weedbongs Disc 2: FLOW, 12, BOOGIE - Headphones & Weedbongs Disc 2 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Everyday Iz Halloween: The Flamez - Everyday Iz Halloween // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Dickies Rocking J's (Bonka ft. Slim Boogie & 12 : 15 Dickies Rocking J's.mp3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

(dope shit ^)

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

And for those who care, I bought dat B-Jada track "Money" ft. Flow so here's a download link to dat..

01 Money.m4a - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
        Isn't there a Heroic mixtape? And let me hear a song with 12 guage i don't know who he is, can't tell in the videos hes in with flow
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Anybody got a link to the 30 MTNO remix? It comes around 1:36

Last edited by Late122; 07-07-2012, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
            Isn't there a Heroic mixtape? And let me hear a song with 12 guage i don't know who he is, can't tell in the videos hes in with flow
            there is a Heroic Vol. 1 mixtape but dats Flow's solo tape so I didn't post link.. tho 12 is featured in a couple tracks.

<b>

this video actually tells you who he is.. (white text: "12 Shotty")

Comment

• is there a new Flamez video guys?
              [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION]
              Last edited by Flame Gang; 07-07-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                Don't think so. Only thing I'm waiting for now is that maryjane song. She says it's finished but she's trying to add more features I guess
                aight, just heard sumthing about dem tweetin' sum shit about a video.. not sure if it was old or new. thanks

Comment

The only newest video i've seen was the one danny posted the other day. Other then that idk but I'll try to see.
                  ​oh yeah, thats what it was. thanks homie

Comment

Possible cover for new mary jane single

Awful.

So, So awful.

Comment

• Honestly the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Comment

Possible cover for new mary jane single

yeah, tha cover is shit but the fact that they've taken the time 2 come up with sumthing already means its coming real soon eh? Postives.. gotta look at positives. Either way, I'll probably just be using my "Flow Chapters" cover ^^

Comment

• I like the features, but all the songs suck dick. Fuck he needs to drop his own mixtape already so I don't have to listen to other bullshit artists on the same track he's on.

Comment

Working...
                          X