Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Exactly, his manager says at the end of the month but I'm waiting on Flow to say it himself. I don't know if he unexpectedly ever dropped a mixtape, but hopefully he does that with wolf.
    I think it's the first mixtape people actually wait for,so he prolly want it to be perfect i guess...

I'd just wish Wayne wld tweet about tha tape when it gets out, one tweet from tune can literally get hundred thousands of new people listenin to your shit...
    "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• i really want a Flamez shirt!

and don't worry y'all dat mixtape is koming.

Comment

• "Flame Gang guaranteed to get your bitch hot, man we got em fienen they keep askin when that disc drop?"

Comment

• "Weed & Syrup til' I die, like the old tune!"

Comment

• "Eyes red like Mario when I smoke dat green Luigi.."

Comment

• Flow needs to be on waynes new mixtape, that wuld be so friggin raw
              Chyeaaaaaaah!

Twitter:
              www.twitter.com/JAI_107

ReverbNation:
              www.reverbnation.com/YoungNobleKing

Facebook:
              https://www.facebook.com/YoungNobleKing

YouTube
              http://www.youtube.com/user/DeziDoRhytMusik

Shout out my label PsychoZ On The Street ProductionZ.

Comment

Hopefully wayne's on wolf because I know they've been in the studio together from a old tweet, I think it was early this year or the end of last year. If he doesn't put it on W.O.L.F he'll save it for heroik vol 2, which is also suppose to drop this year after W.O.L.F
                r u sure he didn't completely just scrap Herioc Vol. 2?

Comment

Nah he said that W.O.L.F was gonna be kind of a warm up to Heroic vol.2. He's been recording it for 2 years now so I don't think he just put those tracks on wolf.
                  Kool thanks.

Comment

Flame gang in the studio with a producer who produced tiffany's maryjane track. Hopefully wolf is already done
                    Its got to be.. If its coming out at the "end a July" then it should be recorded, there just fine tuning everything right?

Comment

• Someone should make a list of all of his non-project songs and features.

Comment

Hopefully, that's what I've been hoping for. I kinda doubt it's coming at the end of july but who knows. If they finish mixing it, and say it's gonna drop in a few days I would believe it. But if we don't get any news in the next few days then I doubt it.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

@Flame Gang has way more non project songs/features then anybody on the site lol. Hopefully she'll upload them for the people that need those tracks but it takes awhile too.

Comment

Flame Gang's a female.
                          I had no idea.

Ignore that
                          vv
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X