Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Lol I didn't find out too long ago too, but nothings changed. She's still cool
    I wonder how many times Ive said bro, him, and he.

FG, why werent you gonna correct me

Comment

Never noticed

But she doesn't mind if you call her bro, she said it earlier in this thread when I found out too.
      Is she hot

SPOILERYea, I know we need to stop fucking up this thread again

Comment

Idk and yeah let's stop before this thread gets fucked up again lol, well too late actually..
        Flow is a good rapper.

Comment

• Flame Gang don't seem like a girl.
          *kanye shrug*

Comment

• Can someone post some Flow solo songs please?

Comment

• Originally posted by ovo View Post
              Can someone post some Flow solo songs please?
              if you yet to own any of his muzik, this b a good place 2 start yo: Various Artists - Heroic Vol.1 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

need more, let me know

Comment

https://twitter.com/The_Flamez/statu...39044744232960

FLOW AND KEVIN GATES AT HOUSE OF BLUES AUGUST 10th.

@WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

https://twitter.com/FGMShittYEMOB/st...44181139234817

Wtf is this tweet suppose to mean

new orleans a good lil trip an ma bucket runnin like some dookie so i dnt think ima be makin that one and as for that tweet it sounds like typical young money tweet for a release lol
                [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

You sleeeeeep bruh, make that tripppp
                  thas 2 and a half hours away cuz ma truck aint gon make that lol an they prolly taxin on them tickets ova there

Comment

Lol you sleep, two hours aint dat long. Put hella gas in that shit nd u good. It's worth it. Maybe u can hit up @MediaTrendsBWA on twittter since he doesn't really use the site that much anymore and meet gates. He said he got u last time lol. AND you might be able to meet flow too. Sleeeeeeep.
                    lol man idk id have to go out there deep tho i dnt fuck around in the n.o like that they on that bullshit out there ha ima definitely check into it tho

Comment

• 2 hours for two of your favorite artists nigga? Come on homie! I drove 10 hours to Arizona to see a A$Ap, Kendrick, Drake concert last year. And hopefully going to see Meek Mill in Vegas August 3rd which is like a 5 hour drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                        2 hours for two of your favorite artists nigga? Come on homie! I drove 10 hours to Arizona to see a A$Ap, Kendrick, Drake concert last year. And hopefully going to see Meek Mill in Vegas August 3rd which is like a 5 hour drive.
                        haha u got ma gas pleh boi?? yall niggas gonna make me fuck around and go to this shit

Comment

Yeah but remember he said he got u next time u slide to a concert. And u kno the HOB be on swole
                          Not going isn't an option bruh lol
                          yea probly so ima have to take that trip i guess.. i forgot to tell u that wanna ma niggas that i went to school wit was wanna the opening acts at that last gates concert i went to and i ran into him at walmart the other day he was talkin bout mannn u shoulda came holla at me i woulda brought u on stage i was like mannnnnn u lien lol so i hollerd at him on facebook and next time he open up for him in lafeyette ima be on stage with them while gates performs

Comment

Working...
                          X