No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The focus on the Party/Videoshoot was for Partner n Crimes new single featuring Flow called Hell Yeah. And their new signed deal.
    It was held at PNC's house in Eastover, New Orleans East. It was also Donnie's Birthday.

The pics that youre unsure of, of Boogie & Flow is in Cali & the other one is from his show is Az.

- - - Updated - - -

Video Shoot/House Party for Partners N Crime featuring Flow for the new hit single "Hell Yeah" & celebrating PNC's new signing deal to H.I.T.Z. This was all taken at Parnter N Crimes (Mr Meaner & Kango Slim's) House in the Infamous Eastover subdivision in New Orleans East. All photos were taken by me. Some I'm in, some not. I do have 1 video but the quality isnt all that great once i email it & upload it.

Me & my dog Devin Dugas, he is also 1 of my artist at my shop.

Devin, Gar of Chopper City Boyz(B.G.'s Group), Fame & Me.

- - - Updated - - -

Devin, Gar, Fame & Illy

Gar & Fame

Me & Kangol Slim of PNC

Me & Devin Tattooing Mr Meana of PNC

Me & Devin tattooing Flow

Me & Devin tattooing Flow

- - - Updated - - -

Me & Devin Tattooing Kangol Slim of PNC

Gar of Chopper city Boyz, Flow, & DJ Sess 45

- - - Updated - - -

My nigga Donnie Stykes! Go look at this niggas videos on youtube! This nigga is Hilarious!!!

- - - Updated - - -

How do i send a 4 Minute video?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post

How do i send a 4 Minute video?!?!?!?!?!
      upload it to youtube

Comment

• cool pics voodoo but when will the song be released?

Comment

• Hey voodoo do you know when HELL YEAH drops?? Also do you know of any other songs that are getting ready come out or a release date for L.A.T
          And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            cool pics voodoo but when will the song be released?
            Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
            Hey voodoo do you know when HELL YEAH drops?? Also do you know of any other songs that are getting ready come out or a release date for L.A.T
            Hell Yeah should be released before the end of the month. Same for L.A.T.
            Not sure which songs will be released next or when. Just be patient cuz theres ALOT of unreleased material.

Comment

Hell Yeah should be released before the end of the month. Same for L.A.T.
              Not sure which songs will be released next or when. Just be patient cuz theres ALOT of unreleased material.
              "I could drop a mixtape tommorrow, dats how much shit I got" -Flow
              Now I believe him, I think he stackin up on songs so he can either have lots of songs on Heroic, be on lots of features, or drop more than 2 mixtapes a year (I think this is his goal).

Wat tattoo were you giving him in those pics?

Comment

• Damn that party/video shoot looks fuckin dope. [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] ^^^

Comment

• Damn, dey kno how 2 party lol. I'm excited 4 "Hell Yeah"

Comment

• This video was taken by me from my cell phone, behind the camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcwVP...ature=youtu.be

Comment

• Song sounds pretty dope, flow was faded haha. That video is gonna be fuckin dope though

Comment

• Lmao at dat midget

Comment

This video was taken by me from my cell phone, behind the camera.

Partners n Crime - Hell Yeah Feat. Flow (Videoshoot) - YouTube
                          Flow went in on both of them. SikFuk

Did he stop rockin the 2 bowrats (or whatever the hairstyle's called) or was it just for the video?

Comment

Working...
                          X