Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post

Anyone got these songs for download by chance? They are too dope. @Flame Gang

Oh and I don't even remember the name of the song, but it's Flow and Bonka or Flow and Taliban, the music video they are like walkin through the hallways of a hotel for part of it...anyone know what song I'm talking about? Haha

YES!

Old Simba (Remix) - 04 Old Simba (Remix) - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Speakers Going Hammer (Remix) - 20 Speakers Going Hammer - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Oh fuck! I don't got dat cypher as a track yet lol, I'mma get it tho and holla back

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrK6...e_gdata_player
      I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        Video's removed. Niyo said he has unreleased flow but he's probably not gonna drop it cause he'd get murked

Edit: Nevermind it's back up

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Song is fire @Danny M
        Yo! We should go get this shit b4 they take it down again man! Sumone mention @DARKAVELI 2 rip this cuz my mentions never work

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

I didn't hear Boogie, wtf?

Comment

• That song ain't to special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            That song ain't to special.
            woulda been mo' special if Boogie actually made the fuckin track! Might be the last song we eva hear Boogie & Flow on 2gether. Dem idiots b beefing

Comment

• Why they put feat boogie if he is not on it

Comment

• Flow shouts out Boogie in this new video:

Comment

• should get him to link a community link on theflameshq.com to here so we get the official stamp

Comment

• Dat video does seem new and dat lil shout out 2 Boogie almost seemed strained but it was there lol. Maybe this is good news 4 us FGM fans?

Comment

• Lol check out the chick in the background at 1:18 trying to spell YMCMB with her hand. Does she not know she could just do this 17 New songs on Valentines Day, looking forward to that! Probably more

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        Lmfao it really did seem forced, or like it wasn't even a real shoutout, idk. Hopefully they drop knuckle headz.

I wonder where shotty been at?

Yeah, seems like he mostly made this video 2 keep his fans. I think he took sum of dat shit on twitter 2 heart. Nice job fans lol and honestly, I have no idea wut is up wit 12. I wonder if he'll make features in both Misfits & Brothers 4m Anotha Kolor? I know he still tight wit Boogie tho.

Comment

• I'm actually excited for that Brother From Another Kolor shit

Comment

Working...
                          X