Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
    wut u thinkin homie?

maybe dey dont wanna say anything 2 Flow gets bakk and okays it?
    True, wen my brother got locked up he didn't want nobody to know, only dif is that he had bail while Flow doesn't. If he has over a year they should start the "Free Flow" movement. Can they drop a FGM mixtape without Flow doe?

Comment

wut u thinkin homie?

maybe dey dont wanna say anything 2 Flow gets bakk and okays it?
      i don't think he'll get out for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
        True, wen my brother got locked up he didn't want nobody to know, only dif is that he had bail while Flow doesn't. If he has over a year they should start the "Free Flow" movement. Can they drop a FGM mixtape without Flow doe?
        dey kan, tho I doubt dey do it. Boogie might have sum unreleased Flow material 2 add 2 tha tape if dey did do it tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          i don't think he'll get out for a while.
          not wut i was askin

Comment

not wut i was askin
            tha fuck? I was only saying my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              Frank white one of shitty e's homies got life in prison and he yells out that free this person and that person shit everyday

If one of my close homies went to jail I wouldnt tweet too much, but its weird seeing all of them tweet like nothing happened
              who your real friendz? - question of tha day 4 Flow

I still think dey waitin on an "okay" 4m Flow or aka Boogie man

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              tha fuck? I was only saying my opinion.
              eazy..

Comment

who your real friendz? - question of tha day 4 Flow
                "The ones you think yo friends is rly yo haterz, so just do me a favor . . . dont do me no favors"

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                  "The ones you think yo friends is rly yo haterz, so just do me a favor . . . dont do me no favors"
                  ​truuu

Comment

I wonder how Flow's gonna beat the case if the nigga can't even get a decent manager for himself.

I hope he does beat it, if he does get slammed with some time I hope it's not to long, if he writes while he's in jail that nigga will come out with mixtapes for days.

Flow sober = heroic flow (I count weed as still being sober)
                    damn straight. his jail time kan have a happy ending, as long as he doesnt do 2 much time. Happy ending = Good muzik 4 us!

Comment

I wonder how Flow's gonna beat the case if the nigga can't even get a decent manager for himself.

I hope he does beat it, if he does get slammed with some time I hope it's not to long, if he writes while he's in jail that nigga will come out with mixtapes for days.

Flow sober = heroic flow (I count weed as still being sober)
                      What if he goes thru withdrawal, won't he be crazy af if that happens? But thats a worst-case scenario

Comment

• Everyone is probably wondering what's gonna happen to him. So they're being quiet til' they get more info. He's looking at a long time though tbh..

hopefully he recorded a lot of material that people will release.

Comment

He pops bars everyday but it depends if it's an addiction, or is it something he just likes doing.

If he goes through withdrawl eventually he'll come down from that by himself, unless the jail has a rehab for that

- - - Updated - - -

He probably has tbh. There's still all those wolf tracks we were supposed to get after wolf dropped

The extra brothers from another kolor tracks we were supposed to get after that dropped

"Gang related" with taliban bundy and Bonka

Knuckleheadz, heroic vol.2 that he's been making random tracks for, for 2 years now.

Hopefully they have someone to mix everything, or put everything together for them so we can get some new music while he's in jail.
                          Flow's people are hella unorganized. I heard he lost a few tracks like No Worries, Thugga's verse on Bluffin, and Hero & Gossip from Heroic Vol. 1. Niyo used to produce his stuff but I heard they beefin so I doubt we'll hear them now.

Did Gudda tweet anything bout Flow?

Comment

Working...
                          X