Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Syko View Post
    Imagine C4-IANAHBII remixes on HII I for one would love a NOTB/6'7/Mirror/Gunwalk/Trippy remixes
    and karate chop

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      and karate chop
      and trigger finger
      I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        and karate chop

Autotune Flow

Comment

• Originally posted by Syko View Post
          Autotune Flow

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            but cory gunz still got to go jail for his gun charge and he still young money

and look at t-streets - he never makes any music but he always be getting into fights
            Idk Tunes logic & reasons for keeping & signing people. Maybe he sees something in Gunz that he dont see in Wolf..
            Maybe he's keeping Gunz around cuz he knows the Industry & how it all works due to his Dad Peter Gunz.
            T is still there because thats Tunes real friend.. Just like Tez, Mack & Gudda..

Originally posted by Critic View Post
            By that logic, Flow gotta put his self out. If PnC didn't fvck up that song then he'll be alright.
            PNC didnt fuck up the song.. PNC been making hits, just not on a worldwide tip..
            PNC aint gonna sign Wolf either though..
            Wolfs best bet is to go with WB.

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            cant weezy take him out the hood??
            Tune aint gonna help nobody that dont want the help.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
              PNC didnt fuck up the song.. PNC been making hits, just not on a worldwide tip..
              PNC aint gonna sign Wolf either though..
              Wolfs best bet is to go with WB.
              I've never heard of them until now but if they know how to rap/sing its all good
              The only ppl in WB thats still around making shit is MMG & Curren$y. But the deal is better than nothin

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                I've never heard of them until now but if they know how to rap/sing its all good
                The only ppl in WB thats still around making shit is MMG & Curren$y. But the deal is better than nothin
                PNC just never did get their break.. But if you youtube some of their songs, you will know that they been making club & radio hits locally..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  I'm pretty sure if you said that in public you would get emmett till'ed.
                  LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                    they have a song with Wayne.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                      I guess that Flow and Taliban Bundy collab mixtape is never coming out
                      stfu

Comment

• If LAT drops 5/28 they should probably drop a song if not a couple. These niggas can't do shit like Wayne. They need to promote themselves wayyy better.

Like do a music video to the song as well..

Comment

• can somebody send me all the song flow was a feat on since last year to now please
                          I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

Working...
                          X