• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
        Yeah I'll stick with Stupid, flow actually goes the fuck in on that one
        same, Im surprised its on worldstar. Its probably to help PnC

Comment

• hate hate hate..

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
            hate hate hate..
            None of us are hating... Everyone in this thread likes Flow. That song sucked dick, even the best artists have bad songs.

Comment

• Ya waynes my favorite rapper of all time but I don't care for a lot of his songs either. It's not hate, you don't have to like every song they put out, that's called dick riding

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                Ya waynes my favorite rapper of all time but I don't care for a lot of his songs either. It's not hate, you don't have to like every song they put out, that's called dick riding
                man, I fuckin hate dick ridas. dey cant never make dey own opinions cuz dey 2 busy suckin dem dicks lol

Comment

• i dont hate, flows part was good, after i switch off the song

Comment

• "Scope on the choppa just to make sure its you, I can zoom in and turn this bitch into a photo shoot. Highway to heaven boy it's time for you to ride out, smokin' on that Bob Marley up in Amy Winehouse."

Comment

• You see the thing is, when u lil niggas on here, dont have nothing better to do than sit on an internet forum and cast your opinions that dont even matter cuz yall asses aint worth a fraction of the niggas that you are casting your opinions towards, and since i havent heard any of yalls music, nor seen any videos on worldstar, your negative opinions do not matter & in my opinion, i feel like yall are hating.

period.

Comment

• Not hating at all man, just don't think it's a very good song - I turn it off after Flows verse and even that's not his best work

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                          You see the thing is, when u lil niggas on here, dont have nothing better to do than sit on an internet forum and cast your opinions that dont even matter cuz yall asses aint worth a fraction of the niggas that you are casting your opinions towards, and since i havent heard any of yalls music, nor seen any videos on worldstar, your negative opinions do not matter & in my opinion, i feel like yall are hating.

period.
                          flow's verse was average

you know he has spat harder verses than that

and those PNC dudes are terrible

period

Comment

Working...
                          X