Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MirekNSF View Post
    I think is not tru. Waynes lifestyle is very similar
    Wayne offered him like a 1.5 million dollar contract but it wasn't enough. Wayne told him to slow up on the drugs and hood life but flow wasn't ready to give it up, and look what happened

Comment

• Originally posted by MirekNSF View Post
      I think is not tru. Waynes lifestyle is very similar
      lol no it's not.

Comment

• Come somebody pm me with some good flow songs? I've only really just started listening to him...

Comment

• Originally posted by aaddaamm View Post
          Come somebody pm me with some good flow songs? I've only really just started listening to him...
          just download his heroic mixtape

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang Monster View Post
            I hope these niggas stop hatin on Flow!Because I thought Flow is the topic not Topic for Haters a ONE song if WTF Flow spite hard all the Time because thats what he does maybe "Hell Yeah" wasn't that hot but its FLOW and attempted murder the nigga is a |BLOOD|PIRU|FLAME GANG MONSTER|FLAMEZ|FLOW can make it without warner bros. That's my view on everything said! Y.M
            Took the 5th ward nigga out of there.. lol. Hes from the east homie..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            I just said I doubt the deal went through so obviously I thought it wasnt offical

If I was a groupie I would love every new flow verse that came out but guess what? His most recent was garabage. Get over it

You typing paragraphs and got the nerve to call anyone a groupie Defending him like his dick is yo lifeline
            Youre a groupie one minute, like when youre telling all of these members here info on flow that youre getting off of his twitter & instagram, like as if you know the man.. lmao.
            The next minute youre a hater.. like when you say a song was trash..
            But i got you figured out now tho..
            U do that so ppl dont think youre on his dick as much as you really are..

Comment

• Not everyone has twitter so he's just reposting informational tweets by flow, that's it.

On topic: anybody got those pictures of when flow was at club LIV with Wayne?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                Not everyone has twitter so he's just reposting informational tweets by flow, that's it.

lol I never saw Lil Wayne and Flow at the same time except for Trukstop and when he first introduced Flow. Then again I don't see alot of YM with Wayne anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

flow+yoyo+lil wayne.jpgFlow X YoYo X Lil Wayne

Comment

Not everyone has twitter so he's just reposting informational tweets by flow, that's it.

i dont think it was wayne there with him

just mack, gudda, millz, streets

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    i dont think it was wayne there with him

just mack, gudda, millz, streets
                    Nah Wayne was there. Danny posted them on the blog, I don't think they were ever posted here

Comment

Nah Wayne was there. Danny posted them on the blog, I don't think they were ever posted here
                      link?

Comment

• Wow @ everything lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                          link?
                          [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                          X