No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all that money gudda throwing in his hold it down video. Talking bout he aint got money to bail flow
    I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
    FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      Flow coming home at the end of September still. Apparently him and wayne still got some tracks together soon. Lets see how this plays out

His hearings September 17th

Edit: Switch dat 3&4 in talks too, don't know whether it'll be on WOLFV2 or HV2
      source brah

Comment

Flow coming home at the end of September still. Apparently him and wayne still got some tracks together soon. Lets see how this plays out

His hearings September 17th

Edit: Switch dat 3&4 in talks too, don't know whether it'll be on WOLFV2 or HV2
        dope.

Comment

His baby mama said his hearings September 17th. And she said he comes home at the end of September. Idk if that means he's coming home the day of his hearing or he's coming home maybe a week after.

And someone told her he was hoping Flow would be on d5 and she just said
          "He kome home at the end of September they got other stuff planned .. Stay tuned"

And his friend was talking to him on the phone from jail like last week and he said switch dat 3&4 might be in the making soon. (with all the writing he probably been doing in jail I wouldn't be surprised. Plus he's sober so he probably on them heroic lyrics)

Also that same person said the last time he asked Flow how many songs he had and Flow said around 40, and he said that was back in June. If Flows management wasn't so crappy we'd probably get loads of mixtapes
          props brah

hope this is true

inb4 diss song from flow about euro

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            props brah

hope this is true

inb4 diss song from flow about euro
            Why would he diss him
            I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

His baby mama said his hearings September 17th. And she said he comes home at the end of September. Idk if that means he's coming home the day of his hearing or he's coming home maybe a week after.

And someone told her he was hoping Flow would be on d5 and she just said
              "He kome home at the end of September they got other stuff planned .. Stay tuned"

And his friend was talking to him on the phone from jail like last week and he said switch dat 3&4 might be in the making soon. (with all the writing he probably been doing in jail I wouldn't be surprised. Plus he's sober so he probably on them heroic lyrics)

Also that same person said the last time he asked Flow how many songs he had and Flow said around 40, and he said that was back in June. If Flows management wasn't so crappy we'd probably get loads of mixtapes
              damn man I just imagined a collab mixtape with Flow and Wayne were they go back and fourth

I think that could bring the best out of both

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
                Why would he diss him
                he kinda took his place on ym

flow wont like that

so he will prolly send a few shots at him

you know if flow didnt fuck up it would of been him with four features on d5

Comment

• So does that mean flow been talking to Wayne while he is locked up? And flow not on all those pills will be dope as fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                    So does that mean flow been talking to Wayne while he is locked up? And flow not on all those pills will be dope as fuck
                    i doubt they been speaking or else weezy would of said free flow on d5

Comment

Lol it's funny cause all of Flows homeboys been saying the same thing you just said.

They're saying Flow woulda went in on D5 and he's better than euro, etc.
                      flow is dope but euro is on another planet bro

Comment

• Originally posted by mad-dawg View Post
                        flow is dope but euro is on another planet bro
                        nigga you heard 4 verses from him... all on d5. of course he gave 150% effort because nobody had ever heard of him before... it's his first impression for everyone, he wasn't gonna fuck up.

Flow would've done the same thing if he was in that boat.

Comment

• Don't forget Flow killed his verses on both S4TW as well as D4...

And also, no offense, but Euros voice is kinda generic and boring to listen to. Flow is unique with his high pitched voice and his ad libs and stuff. Euro is typical rapper material, flow is on that crazy-i-wanna-listnen-to-you shit.

Comment

Working...
                          X