No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing about Flow on Dedication 5 aint no ''FREE FLOW'' or something like that

Comment

• Originally posted by MirekNSF View Post
      Nothing about Flow on Dedication 5 aint no ''FREE FLOW'' or something like that
      I was actually pretty surprised that he didn't mention Flow at all on the Luv skit.
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by MirekNSF View Post
        Nothing about Flow on Dedication 5 aint no ''FREE FLOW'' or something like that
        yea i was shocked at that

Comment

• Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
          I was actually pretty surprised that he didn't mention Flow at all on the Luv skit.
          He wasn't in that new signee skit either so I guess Flow and YM is far apart

- - - Updated - - -

Wen is he supposed to get out again?

That Devastation track on D5 made me remember about LAT
          Last edited by Critic; 09-03-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Euro takin' Flow's spot on that YM roster most likely...

Comment

• i believe Flow remains under YM, it is only confused now

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                Euro takin' Flow's spot on that YM roster most likely...
                Euro was smart and excepted the YM deal, Flow should have done the same when he had the opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                  Euro was smart and excepted the YM deal, Flow should have done the same when he had the opportunity.
                  did flow refuse to sign with ym?that would be dumb as hell smh

Comment

• Originally posted by mad-dawg View Post
                    he chose the streets over signed to YMCMB,

Comment

• Originally posted by mad-dawg View Post
                      Wayne offered him a 1.5 million dollar contract and flow wanted more, but that's all Wayne was willing to offer at the time. Maybe if he slowed up on street life and drug use he would have offered him more

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        Wayne offered him a 1.5 million dollar contract and flow wanted more, but that's all Wayne was willing to offer at the time. Maybe if he slowed up on street life and drug use he would have offered him more
                        lol lies

wayne was gonna offer him a contract but only if he changed his lifestyle

flow was like i cant do that so they didnt offer him a contract

there was no millions involved

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          lol lies

wayne was gonna offer him a contract but only if he changed his lifestyle

flow was like i cant do that so they didnt offer him a contract

there was no millions involved
                          Yeah Charles was the one who told us that. And we all know how honest Charles was...

Comment

Working...
                          X