Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    We should all write Flow a letter saying our opinions and what we want back from him.

I'm pretty sure he reads them, hopefully he's in the same prison

Hes still there.

Comment

Finished my letter already. Just waiting on everyone else's
      share what you wrote?

Comment

• Dear Flow,

Why tha fuck would you do a mixtape with that radke fuckboy?

-Tinydick

nah but i might do a letter, i want him to write back doe. Thatd be dope
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• are we doing a letter from the site

as like a lilwaynehq community

or personal from every member?

Comment

It'll have your lwhq names at the end of your letters but itll be sent all together as a letter from the lwhq community
            Can you say what you wrote so i dont sound like some soft ass fuckboy
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

It'll have your lwhq names at the end of your letters but itll be sent all together as a letter from the lwhq community
              im in bruh
              but yea post what u put lol

Comment

Mine's pretty long.

Dear Flow, you've been one of my favorite artists to listen to for the past two years and I've enjoyed all your mixtapes from how to grind to BFAK. Keep your head up, I know prison is never the best place to be but make the best out of it by continuing to write lyrics for WOLF v2 cause you have so many fans from all around the world waiting on you to get out. Heroic vol.1 is in my top 5 favorite mixtapes to listen to and I still bump it everyday. It's timeless and would never get old to me. Even though the songs you've been featured on and your recent mixtapes like BFAK and WOLF are dope, most fans kinda wanna hear that Heroic vol.1 Flow again. That easho hero Flow. The way you rapped was actually unique on tracks like "Dumb it down" and "Go go gadget Flow". And you showed us how diverse you could be and change your subject matter on tracks like "Weatherman" and "Kiesha bad ass". What I loved about the song Kiesha bad ass was that it wasn't the typical song filled with pussy lines that's common nowadays. The wordplay in it was unique. Your lyricism was untouchable, I miss hearing verses like "I spit that cocaine you're under the influence, I do this, you can overdose on my music", or "my eyes low, you could blind fold me with a shoe string". You was flowin throughout Heroic vol.1 and killed the whole mixtape. Headphones and weedbongs 1 & 2, still smokin, and everyday iz halloween was dope too. Your most popular songs came from those mixtapes. Your most viewed songs on youtube is Aaliyah freestyle, turnt up, and switch dat 2 for a reason. You guys would rap over dope beats then rap over laid back chill beats that you could smoke to. WOLF was dope but the only thing that a lot of people didn't really enjoy was it have too many features and the beats on the tape, I still love WOLF tho. But anyway all I wanted to say is keep continuing to make good music and get even better at it to get to the spot in the music industry that you deserve. Keep your head up.

From, LilwayneHQ member 187JoshM187
                dope
                are we just gonna basically let him know how big fans we are of him??

Comment

swaggles

when you tryna get this sent off brah?

Comment

• Aight i got this.

Dear Flow,

You my second favorite rapper (behind wayne of course), you kill beats and went crazy on Heroic Vol 1. Songs Like Go Go Gadget Flow and Keisha Bad Ass are my shit, they are my most played songs.

Anyway, i hope you get out soon because you dont deserve this, you too dope of a rapper. Please get back with me, and all of the LWHQ fam.

From TinyPenisProductions <----I hope he likes that one
                    [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION]

Comment

• Dear Widner DeGruy aka Flow,
                      I've been listening to your music for a good year now. Before that I barely even listened to other artists besides Wayne. Since I've heard from you, thanks to Danny who is the founder of LilWayneHQ, I've been checking the thread we made about you almost daily (Hope you check that out when you're back). Most of your tracks amazed me and were on repeat on my iphone. Having said this, I hope that one day you'll get the recognition you deserve and that you don't forget visiting your german fans then (especially those in Frankfurt am Main ). Also I wish I could rep that flame gang over here, but your merch is only being sold in the states I believe, so I hope this will change someday too. Hold your head up, we're waiting for you!

Aleks

Comment

• I'll do a little message Josh, but I have to go offline for a few hours now, so I'll try and do it tonight.

Comment

Finished my letter already. Just waiting on everyone else's
                          did u add mine bro????

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X