No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flamez havent talked about a new complaton mixtape yet...

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• And im a just say this one more thing. And yall figure it out for yourselves..

Flow was there at the "We alright" video shoot. He was in front of that camera multiple times.
      He has video footage on his phone to prove it.
      But not once was he cameoed in the video anywhere!
      Wayne purposely got the director & editor to edit him out of the scenes.

Wayne is threatened by Flow. He feels if he lets Flow unleashed, he will steal Waynes shine.
      Flow younger. Newer. New face. New voice. New lyrics. New image. New swag, etc etc..

Out with the old & in with the new.

Wayne aint gonna unleash Flow until He retires. Watch.

Flow needs to do his own thing. Sign to Roc Nation & diss the fuck out of Wayne.
      That would be EPIC!

Comment

• I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
          And im a just say this one more thing. And yall figure it out for yourselves..

Flow was there at the "We alright" video shoot. He was in front of that camera multiple times.

Wayne is threatened by Flow. He feels if he lets Flow unleashed, he will steal Waynes shine.
          Flow younger. Newer. New face. New voice. New lyrics. New image. New swag, etc etc..

Flow needs to do his own thing. Sign to Roc Nation & diss the fuck out of Wayne.
          That would be EPIC!
          Lol cuz flow didn't make a 2 second cameo like Gudda that Wayne is hiding him? Stop reaching

And Euro has been going the fuck IN on shit so why wouldn't wayne cover that up? Why would he not hide Drake years ago if he was threatened? Dude you reachin
          Last edited by TheMaker420; 03-01-2014, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• New video [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]
            I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

That would be EPIC!

Neither did Lil Twist or even Gudda Gudda usually your alright but now your being a fag.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

That would be EPIC!
                Holy shit my nigga [MENTION=57220]YM Salute[/MENTION] gotta see this

Comment

• ... Voodo i dont know what you thinkin.. Flow is one of my favorite artists but damn flow wont sell makking raps abbout drugs and shit. If he was on Heroic shit then he would sell crazy. Also im sure many YM artist where there andd didnt make the cut

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    Holy shit my nigga @YM Salute gotta see this
                    nooooooo I wasn't ready

lets eject Voodoo from thread

Comment

• Voodoo why is flow on s4tw, d4 and the ym album then?

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
                        Dope!

Comment

That would be EPIC!
                          HOLY SHIT, HE DOESN'T HAVE A CAMEO IN THE WE ALRIGHT VIDEO, must be very hard beef.

tbh if anyone is threatened by flow its tez and not wayne. i really doubt wayne really cares about this, he made some songs with flow on his mixtapes which were downloaded a few million times, ANYWAY if flow would release an album right now it won't sell 5k in its first week. thats the fucking difference, flow could NEVER be more succesful than wayne. his music is nothing special. thats why its so hard to be succesful in the rap business. i'm pretty sure if wayne would be new he would still go to the top. his music is really special, no other artist is comparable to wayne in his worth ethic. his lyrics are pretty clever. but what is so special about flow that he would be as succesful as wayne is right now? thats completely bullshit you're telling us. stop sucking flows dick and stop talking bullshit. the only reason why he could blow up is that wayne continues promoting him, but i really doubt he will. now the spotlight is on euro, flow got promoted but still didn't blow up. and what the fuck is your problem?? wayne is the founder of YM. he says which songs will be on the album. why would flow be on a track with baby and mack if wayne don't want him to steal his shine?
                          and if flow will sign to roc nation and will diss wayne that would just be stupid. in germany there was a beef like that, and the person who wasn't thankful for what his mentor got totally destroyed. please stop talking bout this stuff if you don't know shit about it.
                          Last edited by freakjasp; 03-01-2014, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X