Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
    You groupie ass niggas need to get ya panties outcha ass.
    Fuck this forum. Yall lil boys are on some other shit.
    No more updates from me. Find out what u can on twitter u fuck boys.
    Ya well at the end if the day all of us can walk by an elementary school and you can't; so who's really on some other shit you sick fuck. You haven't given us one truthful piece of information in ages, so fuckin leave.

Comment

• Does anyone know anything about flow?????
      And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
        Does anyone know anything about flow?????
        he still behind bars and aint coming out for another 30 years

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          Ya well at the end if the day all of us can walk by an elementary school and you can't; so who's really on some other shit you sick fuck. You haven't given us one truthful piece of information in ages, so fuckin leave.
          Couldn't have said it any better

Go & Listen ..

Comment

They hung em with charles in the gallows
            Originally posted by dametri426
            nigga jay z lips are average size
            Originally posted by Waynasite
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

locked up 4 life for all we know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                Flow should be featured on detox if they're realeased the same day though

Comment

• Originally posted by ICU View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    Fuck yo bitch ass sig nigga lol
                    I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by ICU View Post

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        if there were any updates u would share them
                        but obviously there aint and flow aint coming out any time soon
                        we real fans of flow
                        we wrote letters to him and bump his music regulary
                        but we getting impatient when YOU keep telling us he will be out by a certain date

Originally posted by dletender View Post
                        We just want updates, all you did was give us bunch of different dates, none of these were true. Also there aint so much buzz around Flow anymore, so you need to appreciate us- FANS, 'cause we still bump his music but we need some new shit from him !

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                        Don't matter, you're full of shit anyway.

He
                        was supposed to be out monday huh?
                        The last update i will give yall is this one. And u can believe it or not.. I can care less.
                        His next court date is December 3rd. The judge agreed to release him. She told us that we shouldnt pay the bond and waste money because he will be released on Dec 3rd. So we didnt pay the bond.
                        We are going with what we are being told from the Lawyers & they are going off of what the Judge is telling them.
                        So far its been a bunch of bullshit everytime. So im sorry if you so called fans keep being let down.
                        But just Imagine how Flow feels, how is baby mamas & kids feel, how is Dad, Grandmaw, Mom, Uncles, Aunts, & friends feel.
                        Yall think yall are getting upset? Think again. Yall are just merely fans. There are alot more ppl in Flows corner that are mental drained from all of this shit. And all yall can do is sit here and bitch and complian about wanting new music? Flow is more than just a rapper. He is a father, a boyfriend, a son, a grandson, a nephew, a friend. So chill the fuck out and appreciate the fact that yall are getting ANY updates from me. I dont have to be doing this at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                          The last update i will give yall is this one. And u can believe it or not.. I can care less.
                          His next court date is December 3rd. The judge agreed to release him. She told us that we shouldnt pay the bond and waste money because he will be released on Dec 3rd. So we didnt pay the bond.
                          We are going with what we are being told from the Lawyers & they are going off of what the Judge is telling them.
                          So far its been a bunch of bullshit everytime. So im sorry if you so called fans keep being let down.
                          But just Imagine how Flow feels, how is baby mamas & kids feel, how is Dad, Grandmaw, Mom, Uncles, Aunts, & friends feel.
                          Yall think yall are getting upset? Think again. Yall are just merely fans. There are alot more ppl in Flows corner that are mental drained from all of this shit. And all yall can do is sit here and bitch and complian about wanting new music? Flow is more than just a rapper. He is a father, a boyfriend, a son, a grandson, a nephew, a friend. So chill the fuck out and appreciate the fact that yall are getting ANY updates from me. I dont have to be doing this at all.
                          Damn...
                          Originally posted by dametri426
                          nigga jay z lips are average size
                          Originally posted by Waynasite
                          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Working...
                          X