Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
    The last update i will give yall is this one. And u can believe it or not.. I can care less.
    His next court date is December 3rd. The judge agreed to release him. She told us that we shouldnt pay the bond and waste money because he will be released on Dec 3rd. So we didnt pay the bond.
    We are going with what we are being told from the Lawyers & they are going off of what the Judge is telling them.
    So far its been a bunch of bullshit everytime. So im sorry if you so called fans keep being let down.
    But just Imagine how Flow feels, how is baby mamas & kids feel, how is Dad, Grandmaw, Mom, Uncles, Aunts, & friends feel.
    Yall think yall are getting upset? Think again. Yall are just merely fans. There are alot more ppl in Flows corner that are mental drained from all of this shit. And all yall can do is sit here and bitch and complian about wanting new music? Flow is more than just a rapper. He is a father, a boyfriend, a son, a grandson, a nephew, a friend. So chill fuck out and appreciate the fact that yall are getting ANY updates from me. I dont have to be doing this at all.
    Real shit, yall boys do need to relax tho, and thanx voodoo for actually saying so real shit
    Last edited by nucklez954; 11-27-2013, 04:27 PM.
    I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• To beat a murder charge in New Orleans is so easy
      Shoomies got me spookin, I'm shootin for no reason
      Fucking with lil' Flow is like fighting with 4 demons
      Got 2 forties on me, my gun and my old english
      Bitch, turn up the level on my mic
      Make it rain in the sun like when the devil beat his wife.
      See that dude with that gauge and the straight long hair
      Better hope like a good neighbor that State Farms there.
      It's Loyalty Amongst Thieves but I'll take it if you got it
      Let Mack hold my burner while I shake a nigga pockets.
      It's YMCMB and I check ya if you gossip
      Long Desert Eagle but it's peckin like an ostrich
      You the type of nigga that will tell if a nigga hit you
      Why I throw a fuckin cocktail through a nigga window.
      Flame Game Flow, you fuckin with the fire starter
      I divide the men from the pussies, I'm a problem solver, bitch!

(Suwoo. Mack I'm tired of these bitch ass niggas. What it P like Phonk?)

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
        Fuck yo bitch ass sig nigga lol
        Why you trippin whose ya team?

Comment

The last update i will give yall is this one. And u can believe it or not.. I can care less.
          His next court date is December 3rd. The judge agreed to release him. She told us that we shouldnt pay the bond and waste money because he will be released on Dec 3rd. So we didnt pay the bond.
          We are going with what we are being told from the Lawyers & they are going off of what the Judge is telling them.
          So far its been a bunch of bullshit everytime. So im sorry if you so called fans keep being let down.
          But just Imagine how Flow feels, how is baby mamas & kids feel, how is Dad, Grandmaw, Mom, Uncles, Aunts, & friends feel.
          Yall think yall are getting upset? Think again. Yall are just merely fans. There are alot more ppl in Flows corner that are mental drained from all of this shit. And all yall can do is sit here and bitch and complian about wanting new music? Flow is more than just a rapper. He is a father, a boyfriend, a son, a grandson, a nephew, a friend. So chill the fuck out and appreciate the fact that yall are getting ANY updates from me. I dont have to be doing this at all.
          Real shit, ppl need to appreciate all of this, and the situation that flow and his family are going thru
          FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back #NewOrleans #Nola #TeamFollowBack #HipHop #YMCMB #CASHMONEY #WhoDatNation #OneLove #1Love #DontGiveaFuck #Keepit100 and #BishDontKillmyVibe FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back

Comment

• #Dec.3
            #FreeFlow

Crazy how the court system cheated him out of 3 months of freedom

Comment

Yall think yall are getting upset? Think again. Yall are just merely fans. There are alot more ppl in Flows corner that are mental drained from all of this shit. And all yall can do is sit here and bitch and complian about wanting new music? Flow is more than just a rapper. He is a father, a boyfriend, a son, a grandson, a nephew, a friend. So chill the fuck out and appreciate the fact that yall are getting ANY updates from me. I dont have to be doing this at all.
              good news.

could be a good Christmas for his family.

Comment

• Now VooDoo mentioned family and everyone is on his dick again lol.
                ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• December 3rd good

Comment

• comin soon

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Just gave Heroic another listen, n i missed out on Team Fresh, song is dope
                      Originally posted by dametri426
                      nigga jay z lips are average size
                      Originally posted by Waynasite
                      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                        Why you trippin whose ya team?
                        Dolphins
                        I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• flow is wayne real protege, the 2 niggas are too alike

Comment

Working...
                          X