I'm in this bitch by myself fuck a hype man
    Woke up kush sticks on my night stand
    I'm the typa nigga who pours 6 in the Sprite can, uhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
      If he wit Birdman he gotta be makin moves
      he with fuckin diddy too brah

Comment

• Is [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION] the one who will be carrying out the interview

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          @Danny M post the old questions.

what happened to the puff puff pass video btw?
          These were the old questions back when Flow had that terrible manager:

Tell us about yourself Flow? How long have you been a music artist and what made you get into this career?

So what is a typical recording session like for you? Do you write, or do you just go into the studio and freestyle to a beat you like?

We know you are one of the latest artists to sign with Young Money. How does that feel and is there any artists from YM you would love to work with next?

How did you meet Lil Wayne and what is your favourite project from his discography?

What is the experience like in the studio with Weezy?

How long have you known Slim Boogie, 12 and Rocky for? What made you start a group together?

Where does the name "Flame Gang/The Flamez" come from?

We know you just dropped Wolf, which was "brazy", but what are your next plans with the mixture? Do you plan to shoot any visuals for any songs off the tape?

You, Gudda Gudda and KVN Gates decided to start a rap group called "L.A.T". What was the story behind that?

Is the first project from "L.A.T" finished? If so, when can us fans expect that?

Who are your musical inspirations and who are the music artists outside of YMCMB that you would love to collaborate with?

What other solo projects can us fans be looking forward to in the future? Do you still plan on releasing Heroic Vol. 2?

And any upcoming features, or projects with The Flamez that we can be checking out for?

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            @VoodooTattoo @Danny M ask flow in the interview what he thought of the lwhq letter we sent him while he was in jail
            That happened? I don't remember that lol

also [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] this is dope bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              i think someone wanted to ask him something bout the lil wayne interview, don't think thats a good question tbh. would let him think that we just interview him to have the possibility for a wayne interview. some questions are okay i think, the ones you already got are ok.
              anyway, i think some good questions would be:
              with which artists you would like to do a song most?
              do you think the jail has any influence on your music?
              who do you hope/think will blew up next from YM (except yourself)
              how much time you spend in studio a week?

Comment

• [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

What features does he have cooking up for us?

A rundown of his expected release schedule

And MAKE SURE you let him know about this forum and this particular thread, Who knows he might make an account and surprise us from time to time with announcements or sum
                FREE FLOW
                TOP 6 FAV
                -
                LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• Originally posted by its a turtle View Post
                  @187JoshM187 @Danny M

What features does he have cooking up for us?

A rundown of his expected release schedule

And MAKE SURE you let him know about this forum and this particular thread, Who knows he might make an account and surprise us from time to time with announcements or sum
                  lol, doubt it will happen but would be dope af

Comment

• so ected for this interview

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                      Yessir
                      tell him to sign up to the forums and try and get some exclusives bruh
                      also make sure to ask if he got the lwhq forum community letter in jail

Comment

• Don't fucking tell him to sign up on the forums, that's the dumbest shit ever. He's gonna laugh in your face if you say that. He knows about the forums, don't bother bringing it up.

Ask him if he'll be touring a few cities this summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          oh and i forgot the question if he is featured on the YM album

Comment

Working...
                          X