• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need 2 hear dat HPWBs & still smokin Flow

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      Flow on C5?
      dont we already know that he is??
      voodoo said c5 would be released on may 5th and four features would be on it
      flow, euro, nicki, and drake

Comment

• bored at skool, made this, what y'all think ?
        Tryna gave like a D5 vibe to it
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Yunglilbomb; 02-20-2014, 03:13 PM.
        "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
          bored at skool, made this, what y'all think ?
          Tryna gave like a D5 vibe to it
          lol it looks kool, except it doesn't look quite gangsta enough to be flow
          FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back #NewOrleans #Nola #TeamFollowBack #HipHop #YMCMB #CASHMONEY #WhoDatNation #OneLove #1Love #DontGiveaFuck #Keepit100 and #BishDontKillmyVibe FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back

Comment

• haha true, he kinda quit tha pink/trukfit swag since he got out
            "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

haha true, he kinda quit tha pink/trukfit swag since he got out
              Ya go with this swag:

Comment

• Tried to make him look mo' gangsta, but kept his 2014 haircut doe

hebergement image

Comment

Tried to make him look mo' gangsta, but kept his 2014 haircut doe

hebergement image

the baby bottle with cough syrup....

Comment

Tried to make him look mo' gangsta, but kept his 2014 haircut doe

hebergement image
                    lol this is actually pretty cool. if you spent more time and added some more complex things and shit you could have a chance to make it official probably, or Flow would def see it. for being quick you're on the right track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      lol this is actually pretty cool. if you spent more time and added some more complex things and shit you could have a chance to make it official probably, or Flow would def see it. for being quick you're on the right track.
                      haha thks bruh, i'm actually not really into the mixtape covers biz lol i just fuck with photoshop a lot and i get bored at skool...What more complex things do you have in mind tho ?? And do you have any ideas on how to send this to Flow ? I'm not on twitter

Comment

haha thks bruh, i'm actually not really into the mixtape covers biz lol i just fuck with photoshop a lot and i get bored at skool...What more complex things do you have in mind tho ?? And do you have any ideas on how to send this to Flow ? I'm not on twitter
                        maybe add a background or something similiar and just by contacting [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] he'll help you out

#FREEVELVET

Comment

You could post it on instagram and tag him

Comment

Working...
                          X