• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got more interviews from Euro than Flow and Euro just came out

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
      We got more interviews from Euro than Flow and Euro just came out
      thats cause Euro actually tryna be known and make money while flow bein a bitch and not doin shit except gettin cut out of music videos/havin 2 second cameo and only havin 1 average af verse on the YM album

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
        thats cause Euro actually tryna be known and make money while flow bein a bitch and not doin shit except gettin cut out of music videos/havin 2 second cameo and only havin 1 average af verse on the YM album
        I'm not trying to be a hater but Flow is never gonna make it. Think about it, we already have two well known New Orleans rappers who rap about drugs and shit so why do we need Flow? His raps are like Wayne mixed with Curren$y

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
          I'm not trying to be a hater but Flow is never gonna make it. Think about it, we already have two well known New Orleans rappers who rap about drugs and shit so why do we need Flow? His raps are like Wayne mixed with Curren$y
          i feel the same. i like him on a few songs but his verses on those arent even enough to make me go and download his solo shit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            Heroic vol.1 might change that
            heard a few songs off it but nothing was crazy special imo

Comment

• I don't even care if Flow makes is "huge", even to become relevant and known would be dope. he been kickin it with Bieber and Diddy and shit, he's making moves. He's a raw ass rapper, I'm listening to Fresher Than Ever right now as I type this and replayed his verse 4 times so far.

I think he's a sick rapper I could care less if he's "huge" or not I just hope he keeps dropping sick music I can listen too and hopefully he'll get a shot with YM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                I don't even care if Flow makes is "huge", even to become relevant and known would be dope. he been kickin it with Bieber and Diddy and shit, he's making moves. He's a raw ass rapper, I'm listening to Fresher Than Ever right now as I type this and replayed his verse 4 times so far.

I think he's a sick rapper I could care less if he's "huge" or not I just hope he keeps dropping sick music I can listen too and hopefully he'll get a shot with YM.
                obvi u dont care if he makes it big cause u aint gettin the money lol but he deff wants to make a lot of money and gettin known and bein a big artist is the key to that. he over here not doin 1 interview for his fans and aint droppin projects when his small circle of fans waitin on it lol this dude backed by YM/wayne to an extent but u got rappers comin out the chi/ATL blowin up on their own way faster lol

Comment

• I woulda tried, but he doesn't have a lot of good pics.

Comment

• Flow in the back right with the whole YM crew

Last edited by TheMaker420; 03-15-2014, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomZ View Post
                      I woulda tried, but he doesn't have a lot of good pics.
                      the age of having the actual artist on the packaging is old man you could have taken a artistic direction

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I just wished flow would be like wayne in the essence of dropping songs every now and then or mixtapes Dont wait months/years to drop one. Now of course plan it right so you dont start dropping quantity over quality. Flow should just release free music, whoever manages him cant control it if he does it for free. Just be like "Fuk u its my music I do what i want with it" lol

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X