Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Shit Torion got hella followers and all he got was a public service announcement. If Flow was officially announced he would have double Torion's followers. I just hope someone from YM retweets his mixtape link to get him out there. Like if Wayne tweeted it to his followers that would be good. The nigga got 7.7 million followers

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

New Cover I guess?
    Lemme ask Niyo if that's the official new cover but it probably is. Release date is August 5th
    @Danny M @Flame Gang @bushido95 @Yunglilbomb @DMC927 @Dexter. @Late122 @TheMaker420 @JODY HiGHROLLER @Wisheezy @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy @sk8flip4life182 @TupacShaquer @DARKAVELI @WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 @Weezy_KB24 @prettyFlacko @Sam. @Lil_Tune @Bumpk1n

tbh his psa is probaly gonna come within the next few weeks. His mixtape just drop and d4 is coming. Torion got his psa after his mixtape came out.

Comment

• August 5th fuuuuck. He really truly is young money with these push backs haha.

Comment

Shit Torion got hella followers and all he got was a public service announcement. If Flow was officially announced he would have double Torion's followers. I just hope someone from YM retweets his mixtape link to get him out there. Like if Wayne tweeted it to his followers that would be good. The nigga got 7.7 million followers

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

New Cover I guess?
        Lemme ask Niyo if that's the official new cover but it probably is. Release date is August 5th
        @Danny M
        @Flame Gang
        @bushido95
        @Yunglilbomb
        @DMC927
        @Dexter.
        @Late122
        @TheMaker420
        @JODY HiGHROLLER
        @Wisheezy
        @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy
        @sk8flip4life182
        @TupacShaquer
        @DARKAVELI
        @WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590
        @Weezy_KB24
        @prettyFlacko
        @Sam.
        @Lil_Tune
        @Bumpk1n

SMFH!

Like the other cover much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
          tbh his psa is probaly gonna come within the next few weeks. His mixtape just drop and d4 is coming. Torion got his psa after his mixtape came out.
          yeah i agree, especially singe Flow's supposedly on D4 and torion and wayne don't have any tracks together. Flows bout to get huge

Open this gun up like a book,
          Damn Lil Tune what page you on?

Comment

• Release date august 5th ? [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION] how do you know?

I thought it was dropping today

Comment

• Fuckkkk you gotta be kidding. August 5th is in forever.

Comment

• You gotta think Wayne won't drop D4 until late august so wolf will get some solid time to shine

Comment

• I don't give a fuck about this cover.

Josh. I thought when I got the mention and saw it was from this thread, I thought it was for the tape.

Comment

It's still the same, this is the promo cover.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

LMFAO, I just wanted to give ya'll the release date
                    K well when August 5th rolls around just let me know when the next release date is.

Comment

Flight school's producers posted it as August 5th.
                      smh they just keep pushing it back, hope August 5th is set in stone..

Comment

They officially finished it yesterday, so August 5th is most likely set in stone. And plus I know they needa drop it before their show at HOB on August 10th.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Lmao August 5th will most likely be the last release date, they have no reason to push it back anymore.
                        Thanks for the @ homie ima be jammin the fuck out this tape!!
                        [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                        Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                        God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• I feel like they should at least give us a song today...bitch I'm greedy! Haha

Comment

Working...
                          X