X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=TinyPenisProductions;1270312]
    Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
    Was it in this thread or the other one?
    ​well Josh n I have been in both threads since the beginning so I honestly don't know lol

Comment

• [QUOTE=Flame Gang;1270317]
      Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
      ​well Josh n I have been in both threads since the beginning so I honestly don't know lol
      Hmmm you remember if it happened right after HV1 dropped or was it later?

lol and what the fuck is this quoting shit lol?
      Originally posted by dametri426
      nigga jay z lips are average size
      Originally posted by Waynasite
      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• [QUOTE=TinyPenisProductions;1270328]
        Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
        Hmmm you remember if it happened right after HV1 dropped or was it later?

lol and what the fuck is this quoting shit lol?
        I remember it being talked about, pretty sure it was in the first thread. I've been posting in the flow threads since Danny made that first post about YM about to sign him. We need that Gossip track

Comment

• [QUOTE=TheMaker420;1270330]
          Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post

I remember it being talked about, pretty sure it was in the first thread. I've been posting in the flow threads since Danny made that first post about YM about to sign him. We need that Gossip track
          Ive heard that 30 sec snippet and it has potential to be the best song on HV1 tbh
          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• [MENTION=82351]TinyPenisProductions[/MENTION]

it was definitely a lot later after HV1. Like Maker420 says, in the first thread. I'd like to get those tracks recovered but idk

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
              @TinyPenisProductions

it was definitely a lot later after HV1. Like Maker420 says, in the first thread. I'd like to get those tracks recovered but idk
              Yo i went through the first thread and the first 50 pages of this thread n i havent found anything homie. Yall have asked about it but everyone just said that the song just forwards you to waynes Gossip

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                Yo i went through the first thread and the first 50 pages of this thread n i havent found anything homie. Yall have asked about it but everyone just said that the song just forwards you to waynes Gossip

I don't kno wut 2 tell ya man. When I have time, I 'll look thru the pages too. Should b in there sumwhere.

Edit: I just went thru all 45 pages 4m the old thread myself n didn't find it. Musta been brought up again on this thread. Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know Boogie & Flow's Instagrams?
                Last edited by Flame Gang; 04-28-2014, 04:57 AM.

Comment

I don't kno wut 2 tell ya man. When I have time, I 'll look thru the pages too. Should b in there sumwhere.

Edit: I just went thru all 45 pages 4m the old thread myself n didn't find it. Musta been brought up again on this thread. Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

mr_brazyflow is Flows.

Really hoping Withdrawals doesn't get pushed back

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                    mr_brazyflow is Flows.

Really hoping Withdrawals doesn't get pushed back
                    i really think it will.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Slim_Boogieman
                      Mr_BrazyFlow

and i think it'll get pushed back. He usually does a vlog a month or so before the tape drops, he has some videos out but other than that he's been silent

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                        Slim_Boogieman
                        Mr_BrazyFlow

and i think it'll get pushed back. He usually does a vlog a month or so before the tape drops, he has some videos out but other than that he's been silent

fuck. I'd hate 2 have 2 wait another month.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          12 and boogie says it drops may 15th so I doubt it'll get pushed back
                          my nigga

Comment

Working...
                          X