Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flamez just RT'd me twice

Comment

• i got all of flows mixtapes but only half of "still smoking" every time i ownload it from datpiff.com it gives me all da track but dont let me hear them idk .. why any other website yall kno abt ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        https://twitter.com/FGM_BOOGIEMAN/st...70711760957440

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thugga sucks
        My hypes slowly going down
        I really hope this mixtape has got a good amount of Flow tracks.

Because right now it looks like they are putting all of Flow's features on the tape

Comment

• please do .. i havent heard da whole mixtape & i want to! appreciate it.

Comment

• thank you! see yaa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingdee239 View Post
              please do .. i havent heard da whole mixtape & i want to! appreciate it.
              same with me, I only have 10 tracks from it

Open this gun up like a book,
              Damn Lil Tune what page you on?

Comment

• Zipped Up
                Still Smokin (Full).zip

Comment

• ---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote me.[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                  If Flow didn't have such a generic name it'd probably be easier to find

I searched for it but couldn't find it.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote me.
                  The Flamez Still Smoking Hard in the Paint Freestyle - YouTube Found it
                  I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                  FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• what page is the video that I was mentioned in . The one where ya'll said the video was horrible and that at the end it was just some dumb shit and the director is a dumbass
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• God he straight MURDERS that hitp freestyle, dude is too ill.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                      what page is the video that I was mentioned in . The one where ya'll said the video was horrible and that at the end it was just some dumb shit and the director is a dumbass
                      Kevin gates ft flow - retawdid fa real. Good song, dumb video

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        We need more people in this Flow community tho, ya'll go tweet boogie, 12, or niyo with the link to this thread. They'll retweet it
                        What are their twitter names? I need to follow em

Comment

• [MENTION=40214]Weezy_KB24[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                          X