Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Flow and gates was in miami with gudda working on it for a few weeks but they never said anything about a release date. They just kept saying L.A.T in their tweets. Then they had a L.A.T photoshoot with all 3 of them. It's most likely finished, or almost finished.
    Im getting into Kevin Gates too. He's got a sick voice

Comment

You needa download make em believe asap, if you haven't already. He has other great mixtapes, but make em believe is a good start.
      You wanna hook me up with a link pleighboi?

Comment

• I can't rep you anymore but thanks dude! Im gonna download this

Comment

Lol it's straight. But listen to that shit asap. It's dope af.
          Im on the phone with this girl

once I get off Im gonna put my Beats on & bump

Comment

Lol aight bruh
            Bumpin this right now . Is Gates YMCMB forreal?

Comment

The paper works still going through, but he's basically YMCMB now. He already separated himself from Dead game records.
              YMCMB finally is signing some good underground artists. None of that disney shit

Comment

Exactly, the niggas dope af. And it's not like they signed a random ass nigga either. Whole Louisiana fuck with gates, nigga got hella downloads from make em believe on datpiff, and over 200,000 views on livemixtape last time I checked. One of his tracks from make em believe got 1 milli views and still counting in only 2 and a half months so far. The nigga go hard.
                Yea he does. To be honest I see him going farther than Flow. But I fuck with Flow more

Comment

I fuck with gates more only because of his diverseness when rapping. He doesn't sound like every other rapper. I'm not saying Flow sounds like every other rapper, but gates is just more diverse. Flow in second place as my favorite rapper tho. But idk I wanna hear what flow can really do, but I can't really judge until he actually drops a solo mixtape(wolf wasnt a solo mixtape). So I guess I gotta wait for heroic vol.2
                  word. But Flow goes hard. I like his flows and he can really kill a hard beat. You're right though I wanna see what he does on a solo tape

Comment

Heroic vol.1 was dope as hell. His flow on everything is dope. I still haven't heard not one bad verse from Flow. But I wanna hear what he'll do on a new solo mixtape. So I can't really judge them two until then.
                    Hes raw as hell. He has a Wayne vibe to him. But he doesn't remind me of Wayne don't get it twisted

Comment

Yeah, he kinda remind me of old wayne but he got his own style too. His skateboard swag was all his but everyone knows wayne for that skateboard shit now. So now when they see flow wearing skater clothes and skating they think he's a wayne clone.
                      Flows skateboard lines > Waynes skateboard lines. by far. Wayne & skating don't seem to go together for me

Comment

• Originally posted by swagswag View Post
                        flows skateboard lines > waynes skateboard lines.
                        fuck yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                          fuck yes!
                          crack my skateboard & stab em with the sharp end is my favorite one lol

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          I like flows skateboard lines waay more than waynes. And not just because wayne started skating out of nowhere, it just fits flow. And plus he makes it dope.
                          its cool that he mentions TRUKFIT clothing too

Comment

Working...
                          X