Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    So Flow finally sent me back that interview he did for us, but for some reason the footage only shows him answering 4 questions out of the 15 I submitted. I'm hoping there is more footage lol.
    thats why [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION] should of done it instead of his drugged up people lol.

Comment

• @DannyM when can we see the footage of it
      i never wear kologne bekuz i smell like alotta kush

Comment

So Flow finally sent me back that interview he did for us, but for some reason the footage only shows him answering 4 questions out of the 15 I submitted. I'm hoping there is more footage lol.
        "One more question about jail and this interview is cancelled"

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
          hahahaha damn you must really like Ballout

I fuck with lean, what are some other dope tracks?
          u real for fuckin with that Lean, that be Ballouts hardest song

my favs: Bandz (ft SD), I Really Freestyle Everything, Ballout Baby, Diamonds Are For Everybody (ft Chief Keef), Higher, Dat Loud (ft Chief Keef), Feeling Her

Comment

when you gonna upload it?

Comment

The rest jail questions? Glad he finally got around to doing something for us!!

Withdrawals already has more downloads then BFAK in under a week!! Its probably beating WOLF too but i dont know how many downloads wolf has...

withdrawlas is 17000 +

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                the currensy song still not out?

yea that track aint dropping and will just be forgot about
                you was right.

it didnt even drop and they didnt even give a reason whyit never dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLOUT FROM O-BLOCK View Post

my favs: Bandz (ft SD), I Really Freestyle Everything, Ballout Baby, Diamonds Are For Everybody (ft Chief Keef), Higher, Dat Loud (ft Chief Keef), Feeling Her
                  Yeah i dunno i played the video n the song was average, but then it got stuck in my head n now its like dope af

Ill have to check those out tho
                  Originally posted by dametri426
                  nigga jay z lips are average size
                  Originally posted by Waynasite
                  Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• flow probably dropping more songs on saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLOUT FROM O-BLOCK View Post

Out In Cali, Higher, The Weekend and the whole Rookie of the year tape is my fav from him

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaBlockIzHot View Post
                        flow probably dropping more songs on saturday
                        why Saturday?

who really drops songs on a Saturday lol?

Comment

• flow performs at house of blues then he premieres the new tracks hes talking about i dont know

- - - Updated - - -

bro flow aint forget this time he tweeted about it but him and currensy just on the song now lg aint on there no more

Comment

Working...
                          X