Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
    Oh really? But wasnt i the one the got flow to even agree to do the interview for yall? Wasnt i the one who emailed him the questions? Wasnt i the one who talked him into doing the interview from jump? If it werent for me, that shit wouldve never happened, cuz his first reaction was, "YMHQ? Who the fuck is that? They not no "official" YM website tho!" I talked him into doing it, telling him he has ALOT of die hard fans on here waiting to hear from him & it would be a good look to show his fans that he cares about their support. And i was the one that was persistent & brought up the interview to him even after he recieved the email everytime we was around each other and talked. But no, no thanks to me right? Man fuck you & fuck this fake ass UNOFFICIAL wannabe YM website. U niggas are ungrateful as fuck!
    Dude you joking right? Im pretty sure thoes screen shots you posted Flow was fine with? Also if he cared so much bout it not being an official website he wouldnt have shouted the website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97wEqE0sRK8

Also if we really wanted we coulda went to his manager to get him and it probably woulda been a lot easier then dealin with your shit. And last thing last this 'non official' websites gets more views then the official so...

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• @VoodooTattoo i believe in u b, your updates are on point, hope u keep posting em

Comment

• Footage of Flows performance at the HOB. Skip to 9:20 for Flow

Comment

• shit my nikka flow going krazy on stage
          i never wear kologne bekuz i smell like alotta kush

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaBlockIzHot View Post
            shit my nikka flow going krazy on stage
            When he realized the whole crowd knew all the words to Withdrawals he had to put the mic down for a minute cuz he was smiling and laughing at how awesome it was then he went back to going crazy

Comment

• I've seen where a lot of y'all say heroic is flows best mixtape could someone hook me up with a dl link?

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaT-raw View Post
                I've seen where a lot of y'all say heroic is flows best mixtape could someone hook me up with a dl link?
                Various Artists - Heroic Vol.1 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Missing a few tracks that nobody has...they look GOAT too but here ya go
                Originally posted by dametri426
                nigga jay z lips are average size
                Originally posted by Waynasite
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• I wasn't really feelin dat Yeah2Da Yeah track but that video made it better. its kinda catchy. Next video should be Bad Bitches tho

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                    Footage of Flows performance at the HOB. Skip to 9:20 for Flow

who the fuck was dude with the mask at the beginning lol

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      Idk hes wearing a mask

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      Idk hes wearing a mask
                      Originally posted by dametri426
                      nigga jay z lips are average size
                      Originally posted by Waynasite
                      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                        Various Artists - Heroic Vol.1 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Missing a few tracks that nobody has...they look GOAT too but here ya go
                        Thanks I appreciate it!

Comment

• flow needa hire someone to do his hooks cause he still kills verses but this niggas hooks literally make my ears bleed.

Comment

Working...
                          X