No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol hey i just found out that the video for yeah 2 da yeah got removed it wasnt the final cut
    i never wear kologne bekuz i smell like alotta kush

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaBlockIzHot View Post
      lol hey i just found out that the video for yeah 2 da yeah got removed it wasnt the final cut
      You late lol
      I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
        You late lol
        how is he late when the video aint even out yet?

Comment

• [MENTION=74932]nucklez954[/MENTION] i been knew but i forgot to mention i 4get alotta shit

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaBlockIzHot View Post
            [MENTION=74932]nucklez954[/MENTION] i been knew but i forgot to mention i 4get alotta shit
            Lol
            I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Flow just came and kicked it with us at the hotel! He watched some of the heat game with us. He was with Bonka and some other dude

Comment

• damn tell him i said whats up

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                  Flow just came and kicked it with us at the hotel! He watched some of the heat game with us. He was with Bonka and some other dude

Yo thats dope af homie
                  Originally posted by dametri426
                  nigga jay z lips are average size
                  Originally posted by Waynasite
                  Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Mrbrazyflow.com dope as fuckkk

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
                      Mrbrazyflow.com dope as fuckkk
                      "Despite his thriving career, the 21-year-old got caught up in the streets and ended up doing jail time from May to December that year – putting his music on pause. Once he was released, his YMCMB family welcomed him back with open arms, taking him directly to the studio to record a track that will be featured on Lil Wayne’s coveted, upcoming mixtape “Tha Carter V."

"The young emcee plans to release a new banger featuring Mannie Fresh called “Anything Could Happen” from his highly anticipated new mixtape “Withdrawals,” due out in May. The buzzed about project will feature Nipsey Hussle, Lil Twist and fellow YMCMB label mates Gudda Gudda, Chanel West Coast and Mack Maine. “I’m just ready to get this music out, get more fans and rep my city,” notes Flow. The Esho Hero has a hot summer tour in the works and look out for his crazy verse on Lil Twist’s track “Illegal” off of his upcoming mixtape. Stay tuned for the takeover..."
                      Last edited by BALLOUT FROM O-BLOCK; 06-09-2014, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Flow just came and kicked it with us at the hotel! He watched some of the heat game with us. He was with Bonka and some other dude

Looks like u had a really good time. How u get him 2 chill wit y'all?

Comment

damn thats dope brah

you should of made him sign up to the forums
                          Originally posted by BALLOUT FROM O-BLOCK View Post
                          "Despite his thriving career, the 21-year-old got caught up in the streets and ended up doing jail time from May to December that year – putting his music on pause. Once he was released, his YMCMB family welcomed him back with open arms, taking him directly to the studio to record a track that will be featured on Lil Wayne’s coveted, upcoming mixtape “Tha Carter V."

"The young emcee plans to release a new banger featuring Mannie Fresh called “Anything Could Happen” from his highly anticipated new mixtape “Withdrawals,” due out in May. The buzzed about project will feature Nipsey Hussle, Lil Twist and fellow YMCMB label mates Gudda Gudda, Chanel West Coast and Mack Maine. “I’m just ready to get this music out, get more fans and rep my city,” notes Flow. The Esho Hero has a hot summer tour in the works and look out for his crazy verse on Lil Twist’s track “Illegal” off of his upcoming mixtape. Stay tuned for the takeover..."
                          i really can't see flow being on c5

where was this mannie fresh song off withdrawals?

where was the nipsey hussle, lil twist and mack maine features on withdrawals?

Comment

Working...
                          X