Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post

Looks like u had a really good time. How u get him 2 chill wit y'all?
    We met Flow after the show and then Bonka started tweeting us the next day and asked us to DM him our number then he called us and said he wanted to roll through and kick it with us. I asked him if he was with Flow and he goes "yeah I'm with 5." Then they rolled through our lobby fresh out the studio they were heavy on that lean and smoke. Flow is exactly how he is in videos and shit, dude is real as fuck. I showed him that Chanel West Coast shirt I have and he cheesed out and wanted a picture with it. He said the team wasn't feeling Chanel and didn't real like that wayne signed her but said everyone has come around and fucks with her. Said he doesn't have a favorite NBA team but he said he fucks with the Spurs and Tony Parker.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      We met Flow after the show and then Bonka started tweeting us the next day and asked us to DM him our number then he called us and said he wanted to roll through and kick it with us. I asked him if he was with Flow and he goes "yeah I'm with 5." Then they rolled through our lobby fresh out the studio they were heavy on that lean and smoke. Flow is exactly how he is in videos and shit, dude is real as fuck. I showed him that Chanel West Coast shirt I have and he cheesed out and wanted a picture with it. He said the team wasn't feeling Chanel and didn't real like that wayne signed her but said everyone has come around and fucks with her. Said he doesn't have a favorite NBA team but he said he fucks with the Spurs and Tony Parker.
      Lucky man

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
        He said the team wasn't feeling Chanel and didn't real like that wayne signed her

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
        He said the team wasn't feeling Chanel and didn't real like that wayne signed her

Comment

• flow a real nikka i been knew that thatss kool that u met him

- - - Updated - - -

flow a real nikka i been knew that thatss kool that u met him
          i never wear kologne bekuz i smell like alotta kush

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            i really can't see flow being on c5

where was this mannie fresh song off withdrawals?

where was the nipsey hussle, lil twist and mack maine features on withdrawals?

^

Comment

• go download the new mixtape with flow on it here Various Artists - Rsn New Orleans // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

- - - Updated - - -

switcjh it up reminds me of the old flow shit

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaBlockIzHot View Post
                go download the new mixtape with flow on it here Various Artists - Rsn New Orleans // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

- - - Updated - - -

switcjh it up reminds me of the old flow shit
                is there new flow music on there?
                [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] need to post on ymhq

Comment

• Yea go check it out

Comment

• See About Ya & Switch It Up are dope

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      damn thats dope brah

you should of made him sign up to the forums i really can't see flow being on c5

where was this mannie fresh song off withdrawals?

where was the nipsey hussle, lil twist and mack maine features on withdrawals?

i wanna know too

Comment

• So blood gang that my fav Jordan's are #5

Comment

• Btw flow opened the show by performing his verse on Fresher Than Ever, they entire crowd knew every word. He ended the show by performing Loyalty Amongst Thieves with Bundy. "I know a lot of niggas thought that it was over for Flow/ya nail in the coffin and murder she wrote/ya I'm laughin to the bank and I'm tickled pink/you would have showed your true colors of I went up that road, pussy ass nigga" and chucked the mic and walked off the stage and the crowd went fuckin crazy it was epic

Comment

Working...
                          X