It's not confirmed on C5 mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
      why did they put this song on the album ? ? Wtf happened it's horrible :/
      it's not even on the tentative tracklist

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post

Flow performing the new Wayne song at a club!

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
            Flow and Wayne take a L for that new single
            Sounded like a leftover from IANAHB2 and BFAK
            I hope the "No Brainer" track isn't as bad, but its probly worse if Wayne decided that "Day Off" should be a single
            its not that bad.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                I bet if flow ever got serious with a chick she'd ask him "are you ever gonna propose?" And his response would be "boming soon"

....3 years later

"Where's the ring Widner? You said 'boming soon' 3 years ago"
                "Yeah? Well I told my fans Heroik 2 was boming soon 7 years ago"
                Last edited by TheMaker420; 11-20-2014, 12:45 PM.

Comment

I bet if flow ever got serious with a chick she'd ask him "are you ever gonna propose?" And his response would be "boming soon"

....3 years later

Im just wondering how much songs he actually has. Lil Wayne hasn't leaked much tracks but it's obvious from the tracklist that he's been working hard. Flow on the other hand only shows up on features and doesn't actually release his OWN music. Im not expecting him to be on Wayne level, but I think every artist releases their own track every once in awhile. It's almost been a year since he got out of jail. He made 1 PSA, 1 mixtape(Withdrawalz) and 3 music videos(OG Bobby Johnson, Yeah 2 Da Yeah, Exclusive). He's been on a few features including OffDay and has yet to announce his next tape. Can't tell if he's waiting for his verse on Carter V to be heard before he starts flooding with music or if he's just another Gudda Gudda.

Comment

....3 years later

bruh how you used his government name killed me

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAmR1ucdabY Mayyyne i didnt see a single comment even noticin' Flow, and how his name not even in that title ?????????????? I'm a huge BFAK stan, and shit has tha same vibe to it so i couldn't be more stoked with "Off Day", and to see Flow hit tha 1 milli views mark got me hyped as fucc.
                      "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Shout out the OG Flow thread

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/you...8715-flow.html

Comment

memories.

Comment

Working...
                          X