Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• dont do drugs friends

Comment

• People on his insta were saying he was tweaking bad
          And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• I come back to check on Flow every couple months to get new shit frm him to listen to. And i just found out about all that shit. Jesus fuckin christ. How u gon' get a deal with Wayne, have 4 kids and still run around with 18yo holdin choppers in broad day light, possibly shootin at niggas.

If he did it, that nigga deserves life.

FUCK, THAT SUCKS !!!!!

Edit : They say they have him shootin' on videos. If that's true, he's goin away for a long ass time.

Im pissed as fuck.
            Last edited by Yunglilbomb; 07-02-2015, 07:47 AM. Reason: typos
            "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
              I come back to check on Flow every couple months to get new shit frm him to listen to. And i just found out about all that shit. Jesus fuckin christ. How u gon' get a deal with Wayne, have 4 kids and still run around with 18yo holdin choppers in broad day light, possibly shootin at niggas.

FUCK, THAT SUCKS !!!!!

Edit : They say they have him shootin' on videos. If that's true, he's goin away for a long ass time.

Im pissed as fuck.
              Where they say that they have him on videos shooting??
              And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post

Im pissed as fuck.
                If it's true rip him lol.

Comment

• Man Flow is one of the best in YM ! Hope he dont get too long !!! #FreeFlow

Comment

• Weren't the boys who got killed like 18 year olds or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      Weren't the boys who got killed like 18 year olds or something?
                      His homie 22 i think and his brother 18

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        Nah he killed 2 people, he deserves it
                        Boy u a real hoe bruh. U might as well change yo name to Caitlyn u bitch ass nigga.
                        Niggas get killed for saying dumb shit like this in New Orleans. fuck boy.

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                        It's sad but it's seems like that.
                        dont agree with joshs shady ass. 1 minute he on flows dick, then the next he wishing the man life in prison.
                        Innocent til proven guilty.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        One article said the nigga he was with was the gun man, the other said they have surveillance of both or them shooting inside the car. Either way flow was there and wanted em both dead, then put up that IG post after. He gets no respect from me
                        U believing the media just like a bitch ass nigga would.
                        U dont know what went down bitch nigga..

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                        COld hearted to do something like that for real
                        U dont know wut he did or didnt do..

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                        I don't fucking get it, why even kill your homie and his brother over probably some stupid argument.
                        I also heard some1 mentioning at his insta or somewhere else about nba game bet that flow lost to those killed brothers, no idea if it's true.
                        nobody knows what really happened but them. quit assuming..

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        lmao

good bye flow

one less wack member in young money

good
                        hating ass nigga

Young Money Rapper Flow Arrested On Double Murder Hip hop early posted it

- - - Updated - - -

so if he did it is it life in prison?
                        People on his insta were saying he was tweaking bad
                        smh.

Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
                        I come back to check on Flow every couple months to get new shit frm him to listen to. And i just found out about all that shit. Jesus fuckin christ. How u gon' get a deal with Wayne, have 4 kids and still run around with 18yo holdin choppers in broad day light, possibly shootin at niggas.

FUCK, THAT SUCKS !!!!!

Im pissed as fuck.
                        another bitch ass nigga.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                          Boy u a real hoe bruh. U might as well change yo name to Caitlyn u bitch ass nigga.
                          Niggas get killed for saying dumb shit like this in New Orleans. fuck boy.

dont agree with joshs shady ass. 1 minute he on flows dick, then the next he wishing the man life in prison.
                          Innocent til proven guilty.

U believing the media just like a bitch ass nigga would.
                          U dont know what went down bitch nigga..

U dont know wut he did or didnt do..

nobody knows what really happened but them. quit assuming..

hating ass nigga

smh.

another bitch ass nigga.
                          Shut you fuckin pedophile ass up. Ive been on this thread since the beggining therefore i know u're a fuckin Pedo Bear. Don't you have anotha 13 yo girl you wanna give a wack ass tattoo in exchange of a braces blowjob ??

- - - Updated - - -

Where they say that they have him on videos shooting??
                          Read in one of those articles on the NOLA news sites. Search for "Flow arrested" and check out the results for the last hours or so. Im pretty sure they said they have him shooting on camera.
                          "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Working...
                          X