• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wanna hear killerz on my team.

Comment

• Originally posted by weezylax View Post
      I just wanna hear killerz on my team.
      Right. I hope the nigga ain't do it, kuz he got a family and that would have been a crazy decision, but all I really gaf about is that track. If he goes in, I'm sure we'll hear it anyway, but I ain't for the delay and shit.

I hope this nigga ain't do that shit tho. Nigga is on fr. Even if he ain't Nicki, Drake, or even Tyga, that nigga had to be eatin' pretty well off this rap shit with all the features he does.

Shit happens tho. Who knows? Not one of us.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Yeah, homie was all up on Insta partyin' with Wayne, Bieber, diddy and shit. He fucked up. But him being the only one around at 5:45 am and his phone being on the scene is sus as fuck. And they talked about a chopper AND a handgun.

Anyways. If they have him on camera shootin', he's gone. If they don't and only have his phone and the surveillance tape from the store, he'll beat the case.
        "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• he a hoe for killing MCB.

Comment

• Originally posted by weezylax View Post
            I just wanna hear killerz on my team.
            looks like we never will

Comment

• No one knows who or why or what we werent there
              And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                No one knows who or why or what we werent there
                Bruh, Flow and the other dudes were in the car together. 2 niggaz found dead, and a surveillance tape showin Flow runnin away, and his nigga holdin a giant chopper.

Pretty obvious what happened to me.

Edit : Plus the 2 different stories, fake name given, his phone. Sounds pretty sus to me.
                "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
                  Shut you fuckin pedophile ass up. Ive been on this thread since the beggining therefore i know u're a fuckin Pedo Bear. Don't you have anotha 13 yo girl you wanna give a wack ass tattoo in exchange of a braces blowjob ??

- - - Updated - - -

Read in one of those articles on the NOLA news sites. Search for "Flow arrested" and check out the results for the last hours or so. Im pretty sure they said they have him shooting on camera.

bet your pussy ass wont come to the shop and talk that shit bitch boy.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                  I knew voodoo would come in crying smh
                  cuz u a bitch niggas wishing jail on another man. where they do that at..fake ass fan..

Originally posted by Balla Blockin View Post
                  he a hoe for killing MCB.
                  u dont know if he did or didnt kill him. and if he did, u dont know the reasons.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                  He's even more fucked for telling the police two different stories.

Hope he just drops the mixtape since he gettin life
                  there u go. u fake boy. u damn sure aint no street nigga..

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post

cuz u a bitch niggas wishing jail on another man. where they do that at..fake ass fan..

u dont know if he did or didnt kill him. and if he did, u dont know the reasons.

lmao yo for the amount of shit you get on the forum I'm surprised you come back every time no lie

Comment

Calm down. Did your 14yo philipino girl broke up with you ? You seem tense playboy. Ocean full of underage girls. Chill. You'll get anotha one in no time. I just know it.

Oh and btw good job on all those tats on flow's face, they really aged up great. They look perfect on that mugshot. You're a very very talented tattoo artist.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                        lmao yo for the amount of shit you get on the forum I'm surprised you come back every time no lie
                        Man these fake ass fuck boys dont bother me..

Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
                        Calm down. Did your 14yo philipino girl broke up with you ? You seem tense playboy. Ocean full of underage girls. Chill. You'll get anotha one in no time. I just know it.

Oh and btw good job on all those tats on flow's face, they really aged up great. They look perfect on that mugshot. You're a very very talented tattoo artist.
                        u a fuck nigga.. Like i said, get off the keyboard and confront me face to face..

Comment

Man these fake ass fuck boys dont bother me..

u a fuck nigga.. Like i said, get off the keyboard and confront me face to face..
                          can you tattoo 'keep flow locked up' on my arm pls?

Comment

Working...
                          X