X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long flow been in there?

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
      Flow is innocent. And ppl murder their friends all the time. Nobody knows what caused Flow or whoever to snap. Yall dont even know if Buddy did some foul shit first. What gets me, is niggas love that hood music, that murder music, that money music, pimp hoes, nice jewelry, lots of money RAP! But when it happens to 1 of their homies, its so fkn wrong!!! Man its get it how u live outchea and every single nigga outchea know that. U living that life? Then it can happen to u just like it happened to Buddy or Flow. U end up dead or in prison. Wake the fuck up u dumb young idiots. Yall killing yall selves. Then wanna blame it on the white man. lmao.
      u say flow is innocent but then go on to explain why flow killed him

there is no excuse for killing your homie that will make you "innocent"

Comment

Flow is innocent. And ppl murder their friends all the time. Nobody knows what caused Flow or whoever to snap. Yall dont even know if Buddy did some foul shit first. What gets me, is niggas love that hood music, that murder music, that money music, pimp hoes, nice jewelry, lots of money RAP! But when it happens to 1 of their homies, its so fkn wrong!!! Man its get it how u live outchea and every single nigga outchea know that. U living that life? Then it can happen to u just like it happened to Buddy or Flow. U end up dead or in prison. Wake the fuck up u dumb young idiots. Yall killing yall selves. Then wanna blame it on the white man. lmao.

lmfao what are you even trying to say?

- - - Updated - - -

why doesn't anyone release Flows music whilst his away instead of letting him fall into oblivion?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• He spent 5months with Bonka as a cell mate. And he cut his hairs 2. Theres a pic of him with bonka in jail on boogie's IG. Idk how to post it here frm my phone tho.

Comment

• crazy 10 million people listened to a flow verse guy had such a platform to get recognised sad af

#FREEVELVET

Comment

You are so fucking stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                u say flow is innocent but then go on to explain why flow killed him

there is no excuse for killing your homie that will make you "innocent"

My whole point is, i dont know if Flow did it or not and neither does anyone else but him and the other suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                  how long flow been in there?
                  I think it's nearly two years

Comment

My whole point is, i dont know if Flow did it or not and neither does anyone else but him and the other suspect.
                    yea it looks like he did do it tho

have u been to see him inside?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                      I think it's nearly two years
                      it's 1 year, isnt?

Comment

• I miss flow real dude was about to take over the rap game he will when ever he gets out as well which I hope is soon
                        And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                          I miss flow real dude was about to take over the rap game he will when ever he gets out as well which I hope is soon
                          He was never about to take over the rap game and he won't be getting out anytime sorry

Comment

Working...
                          X