Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Damn there's too many

uhhhh Trap Girl, BBO, Baddest in the building, make em believe, satellies, retawdid fa real, she don't wanna (song is funny to me for some reason )
    Make Em' Believe, You Can Leave, Satellite, Solider Man, Love You, Retawdid Fa' Real, Dangerous. I play the fuck outta these tracks... The bold ones I'm obsessed with.

Comment

Every track is great though, I play trap girl the most probably.
      Yeah I like the whole track. His new mixtape is going to be dope.. I wish they would've gave us a download for that Radio song.

Comment

We gotta wait for mediatrends to give us more news. He did tells us that track with chuckee and gates but idk whos project it might be on. Hopefully gates wrote chuckee's verse, or chuckee gets lucky and has one of those "one in a million good verses" moments.
        Chuckee's last mixtape was decent, he's getting better. I ain't mad about it at all.. It's YMCMB family so I'm good. Chuckee got 322,000+ followers on Twitter too... So Gates will get some more exposure. But I don't think they'd fit that well on a track. Jae Millz x Gates would be dope.

I think Flow x Twist would be dope too... Twist can spit tbh. And that lil nigga got over a million followers so that'd help Flow get a bunch of exposure.

Comment

• i wna hear a flow nd short dawg kollab !!!!! me nd my drank remix or sumpn

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            What's your favorite tracks? I love that tape. Literally bump it every day.
            I Aint, Make Em Believe, Baddest In The Building, BBO, Trap Girl, Retawdid Fa Real

Comment

Nigga be puttin xanx bars in his lean
              Proper name is zanic bar and xanax!!! There 2 different drugs that have similar affects but zanic bars r way more powerful and make u act stupid, xanax juss makes u chilled as fuck.. Juss wanted to clear that up for u bro lol

My favorite gates song atm would have to be "takin off" he rips that track to shreads and i do believe this new mixtape wont be as mainstreamish he said its for the streets so im guessing he's gonna go in on some hard beats an juss kill it!!! Alot like that radio track
              Last edited by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590; 08-17-2012, 01:50 PM.
              [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
              Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
              God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Gates loves using "retarded" lmfao

Comment

• I was at walmart today and automatically thought of this line from flow, "my people say if you fuck with me you gotta die, I'm in walmart on cameras, that's my alibi" haha -grim

Comment

• Can't we just close this and make new threads for new flow songs. I hate having to go in this long ass thread and going back pages to see if i missed something
                    [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                      Can't we just close this and make new threads for new flow songs. I hate having to go in this long ass thread and going back pages to see if i missed something
                      @Danny M @Wisheezy
                      Thats a good idea. But Flow hasn't released anything lately. Not that I know of

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                        Can't we just close this and make new threads for new flow songs. I hate having to go in this long ass thread and going back pages to see if i missed something
                        @Danny M @Wisheezy
                        this is what Danny had originally wanted but then we kept asking 4 an official Flow thread. So we got it. I'm not sure if closing this thread down is the best idea.. But I see whatchumean.

Comment

• Discuss Flow here and make new threads, dont close this.

Comment

Working...
                          X