Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Flow already has a song with wayne, he said this was more of a warm up to his solo mixtape Heroic vol 2 than anything. He's most likely saving the verse for his solo mixtape. And he's been working on heroic vol 2 for like 2 years now lol.
    Ite cool, any info on when he plans on dropping that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Damn straight. Just the way he raps, his references, all similar to Wayne.
      His style, his drug addiction, everything is similar to Wayne

Comment

• Fuck all I got is my phone for a couple hours, anyone wanna upload a couple of the better songs to YouTube? Please I'm dying here haha

Comment

It's been in production since before everyday iz halloween but he stopped working on it to work on that L.A.T mixtape with gudda and kvn gates, than he just decided to make a new mixtape as a warmup to his next solo mixtape. So no release date as of now, but it shouldn't be too long, he already has tracks for it pretty much lol.
          Ite sweet. Cheers!!

Comment

• Working on that flow only. Any suggestions on where to upload it afterwards?

Comment

• Mad props Josh, Wolf

Comment

• pretty decent mixtape..nothing special
                I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Props go to @Aleks. I got the mixtape like 2 hours earlier and knocked out. By the time I woke up, I seen that it dropped so I just used his link and mentioned you guys
                  lol... But the mixtape got too many features, only bad thing about this. tbh

Comment

• Love the tape, all of these features are fuckin ridiculous though. Don't get why he needed to put all these dudes on it; loved Gates verse though.

Comment

Upload it on sharebeast, and post it on here. If you do the flow only version keep flow and kvn gates verse together, and I'll love you long time no homo
                      Here you go, finally done! Couldn't leave Gates on it tho, checked the forums too late

Flow - Wolf [LWHQ_Aleks].rar

Comment

• Aweeee shit!! I just fucking woke up I'm to stoked bout to Download! Thank you Jesus!!

Comment

• Ima check out this featured one first...

Comment

Working...
                          X